Chapter 114 : Not yet full (Unedited)

Qinglong College, challenge the stage -

The Challenge Desk is specially designed for students to fight against. If there is anything that can't be solved between students, it can be solved through competition. Of course, such a fight must be point-and-click, and it can't hurt your life.

Murong Yanyan and Song Lin stand opposite each other.

Song Lin wore a pink embroidered blouse, and she wore a pearl white lake skirt. The melon-shaped white tender jade face, a pair of pear vortexes appeared in the cheeks, and the blush was lightly applied, so that the two eyes were like the newly opened. A viburnum flower, red in white. The black-browed eyebrows are not painted, and the eyes are looking forward to the light, the seductive scorpion, black and white, and the fascinating charm. No matter how you look, it is a big beauty.

On the contrary, Murong standing opposite her is a light blue dress, and the beautiful face is very strange because of the birthmark on the right face. To say that there is really something unforgettable in her body, then there is only her twin eyes, and the eyes are like endless ancient wells. There is no trace of waves, but people dare not look straight.

Around the challenge desk, students are also surrounded. At the beginning, they have already heard that the disciples newly received by the dean this year have actually challenged like Song's sister. Isn't this a death?

Song Shijie is a person from the elite class of the college.

The so-called elite class means that all the top students in the college will enter there. Generally speaking, as long as you have completed the Golden Age, you are eligible to join the elite class. Of course, this is not to say that as long as the Golden Age is reached, it will definitely be able to enter the elite class. To get into the elite class, you must also get the support of other students in the elite class. Moreover, you must also get the consent of Xuan Longlang, the strongest person in the elite class.

Although I heard that Murong's cultivation has reached the late Jindan period, Song Lin's sister has already reached the Yuan Ying period. It should be known that in the late Jindan period and the early Yuan Ying period, it seems that there is not much difference. However, from the Jindan period to the Yuan Ying period, it is a huge gap that cannot be crossed.

"Murong pours out, if you admit defeat now, I can let you go." Looking at the face of Murong, who is standing opposite him, Song Lin dismissed and said, "Otherwise, wait a minute, you will lose it." ""

"If the sister is afraid, just say it." Murong squinted his hands around his chest, a relaxed and comfortable look. "I am a very good person. As long as the teacher and sister admit defeat, I will not fall into the stone."

"Heroes are arrogant." When she heard Murong's face, Song Lin sneered out. "Other people boasted two sentences. Do you really think that you are a genius? Oh, you know, many geniuses are depraved. Very early."

And she is going to let this so-called genius fall today. Although it is said that on the challenge platform, it can not hurt people's lives, but the fists and feet are speechless. Even if something really unpredictable happens, it is inevitable.

"Then ask the sister to give more advice." Murong is not angry.

"For so many years, I have seen people who haven't been arrogant for the first time." Song Lin looked at Murong's face, and the disdain on her face became more apparent. "I hope you can stay a little longer under my hand!" "

"But! I will let you three strokes."

"No," Murong said, not hesitating to say, "If I really let the sister-in-law make three moves, I am afraid that the chances of even the teacher will not even be available."