Chapter 91 : Final

(Long part of the story, at least   3 chapters  combined)

The days of the finals finally arrived on schedule.

The sky is blue just likethe water. There are white clouds floating in the sky. From time to time, a breeze comes out, and people feel refreshed.

The weather is fine, but obviously few people noticed it. At this point everyone's attention has been placed in the upcoming finals.

Today is the day of the final of the family conference. In the early morning, many people have already arrived around the square, ready to see the next test.

Above the audience, all the VIPs naturally sat down. The owners of the four major families have naturally arrived. It can be said that this contest is a big event for the Murong family or for the Nangong family. After all, in this final, Murong Yan is a man of the Murong family. Nangong Yi is a member of the Nangong family. Whoever wins will be the first family.

This first family is not only famous, but also able to obtain the convenience provided by many royal families.

Although Murong Yan entered the finals, Murong Xiong face did not look good. Although Murong Yan is no longer a waste, it has become extraordinarily strong. Such strength, if it can really be used by the Murong family, will definitely be a big boost. Especially now, Murong Yan is still young, this year is only fifteen years old and the time for development is still very long and vast.

However, his heart is clear, the heart of Murong Yan is not in the Murong family. Even, he did not know whether Murong Yan heart was filled with resentment against the Murong family.

However, even so, he still hopes that Murong can win. Because this is related to the reputation and future development of the Murong family. However, he also knows that although Murong Yan strength is not low, it is too far away from Nangong Temple.

Nangong Temple is now in the late period of the opening period, and Murong Yan is only the late stage of the foundation period. Although both are late, the gap in this strength is indeed as good as the sky.

The contradictory mood makes Murong Xiong face become extraordinarily strange.

Unlike the mood of Murong Xiong, the Nangong Court does not say anything, but the color of the face is already showing everything. Although the final has not yet begun, he seems to have seen the moment of victory.

The Autumn is far from the hustle and the North is far calm, and now things have a foregone conclusion. No matter who wins or loses, there is no difference for them.

Of course, Akihara's heart is also very happy, although their Akihara family did not reach the finals, but his son Qiu Yuanyi has already obtained the qualifications of the four colleges.

Among all the sons, he is the son who is most valued. In addition to the high accidents due to Qiu Yuanyi's talent, of course, it is also related to this son's thoughtfulness. What he is most worried about right now is the physical problem of this son. He have heard from the butler that there is a highly skilled pharmacist who can cure the body of Yi. Although he did not know if the pharmacist was really able to do it, his heart was still in a hurry.

Now his biggest hope is to be able to cure Yi Er's body as soon as possible. Yi Er can go to the four colleges healthily. Yi Er’s talent is definitely no worse than Nangong’s. If it is not because of physical problems, Nangong Temple will definitely not be able to win.