Chapter 159 : Post a Message (Unedited)

"Master, apart from Chen, is there really no other place to have this herb?" Murong frowned and asked, "Let's think about it again."

"As far as I know, there is no more." Yuan shook his head gently. "I think it is Chen, and I don't care much about this herb. If you want to lift the medicine of floating grass." I'm afraid I'm going to see Chen's family."

No girl is not in love with the United States, and Yuan should feel the same for her little apprentice.

"This thing, I will think about it," Murong nodded. "Teacher, thank you."

"I didn't help you any more." Yuan shook his head and shook his head. "If you are not convenient to come forward, I can help you out. I believe Chen will still give me this face."

Although I don't know why my little apprentice took the leaves of floating grass, this floating grass is something that Chen's family has. Therefore, he thought that these things must be related to Chen's side. If this is the case, then the face may not be suitable for appearance.

Although he is only the dean of Qinglong College, Chen should give him this face. Moreover, he does not want too much, but it is just a small floating grass, I believe Chen will not lick this thing.

"Master, no need." When he heard Yuan Yuan, Murong was a little moved, but she shook her head. "This thing, I have my own claim, there is no need to find Chen people."

Her heart is very clear, if the master finds Chen's family because of this matter, it will definitely owe Chen's family a favor. She does not want the master to owe Chen's love.

"But, you--" Yuan is worried about his face.

"Master, you can rest assured," Murong said with a smile. "What kind of temper are you still unclear? I have my own way of doing this."

Seeing that Murong's attitude is resolute, Yuan Yuan is not good to say anything. "That's good, but, look, if you really can't solve it, then let me know."

"I know." Murong nodded and nodded. "Well, Master, we are still going to continue alchemy! I want to refine those four-level remedies as soon as possible."

"Well," Yuan left the dagger. "Well, you started to make alchemy! I looked at it. If there is anything wrong, I will correct you."

Soon, Murong poured his face into the alchemy. All her thoughts were placed on alchemy, and there was no time to think about anything else.

On the side of the Yuan, I saw the alchemy technique of Murong's face, and nodded with satisfaction. Although he is pointing at the side, but now the Ronglian technology of Murong is very skilled, and no guidance is needed at all. This kind of cloud-like action makes people feel that alchemy is an art at all!

It was not until the evening that Murong ended his refining.

"Your face, your technology is really more and more sophisticated." Yuan said with a smile and said, "According to your current tension, I believe that soon after, you can be promoted to five products alchemy."

Hearing the praise of Yuan Li, Murong's face was not so ecstasy, but he smiled slightly, and his face did not have too much smug emotion.

Looking at Murong's face and not arrogant, Yuan nodded from satisfaction. "Yes, there is one more thing. I almost forgot to tell you. The college competition is coming, you have to prepare."

"College contest?" When he heard Yuan Yuan's words, Murong's face was a bit confusing. "Master, what is the college competition?"

When I heard the question of Murong's face, Yuan gave me a sigh of relief. "You! I have been in the college for so long. How can I not even know about this thing! You really should care about these major things. The college competition is a contest that is held every four years. It is jointly held by the four colleges. After all, it is actually a test between the four colleges. The time is divided into two parts, one part. It is to test the strength of the individual, and the other part is the alchemy test."