Chapter 142 : Mutual Appeal (Unedited)

"You're fine!" Huangfu has already protected Murong in his arms, but he still asked with great concern.

"I'm fine." Murong tilted his head and shook his head gently. "However, it is really dangerous here! It is treated like this when you step in. Next, I am afraid I have to be more careful."

After that, Murong leaned down and picked up an arrow. When she saw the flashing light above the arrow, she couldn't help but take a breath. Because on top of this arrow, it was actually coated with poison.

After getting close to the smell, Murong raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "I don't know what kind of things are in this temple. It is such a treatment when I enter the door. The poison on the arrow is all about blood." !"

Even if you are a person with a mysterious power, after entering here, as long as you are not careful, it is very easy to recruit. And no matter how high the person is, after being shot by the arrow, I am afraid that I can't escape the death!

"Want to know what's inside, don't you know if you go in and look at it?" For these pediatric things, Huangfu obviously didn't look at it. "It's impossible to know here."

"Alright."

Murong nodded and nodded. However, she did not get up immediately. Instead, she took out a small wooden box from the space, directly removed two arrows, put it into the box, and then took back the space. She is still very interested in the poison on this arrow, naturally I want to study it.

Huang Fu did not have any opinion on the move of Murong. Perhaps it should be said that in his eyes, no matter what Murong is doing, it is a matter of course. He feels very cute.

The two continued to move forward, but after entering the hall, they found that there was not much in them, even at a glance. The things inside are some very common ornaments, and I don't see anything too special.

"It's really weird here!" Murong frowned. "From the poison arrows at the door, I thought that there was something precious in it, but after I really came in, I found that there was no abnormality inside." Is this owner setting up such a trap, just to be wary of someone entering?"

After looking around for a circle, Huangfu walked toward a wooden shelf near the wall, then reached out and turned one of the vases on the wooden shelf, and then opened a door on the wall.

"Scorpio! This is the secret road." Murong was a little surprised. "I really didn't think that there would be a secret road here."

In fact, she has always felt that the so-called secret passages in the TV series and novels are deceptive. Unexpectedly, I will see the secret road here now. However, if there is a secret road, it means that there is really a baby inside.

"Go, let's go in and have a look." Murong leaned down and took the imperial concubine and walked directly into the secret passage.

Walking down the steps, the two soon saw a path. Murong pours the emperor and walks inside. However, she has not taken two steps and was dragged by the emperor.

"What's wrong?" For Huangfu's move, Murong was puzzled. "Is it wrong?"

"There is a set of methods here," Huangfu took the hand of Murong's face and brought it to his side. "If the trade rushes in, it is likely to be lost in the battle, and it will be dangerous."

"Do you see what the formation is?" Murong asked, "Is there any way to break it?"

"This is a combination of defense and killing. It should be full of danger." Even when it comes to killing, there is no change in the look of Huangfu's face. Obviously, for such a formation, he Not in the eyes, "It is not difficult to break the line, but it takes a long time. Of course, it is not difficult to force it."