Chapter 149 : Chalk (Unedited)

Long Li Yan took Murong to face, and soon came to the Admissions Department. No matter which new student, after entering the college, you must first report to the Admissions Department.

Normally, the Admissions Department is deserted, of course, except for the large number of new students entering the school. However, there are many students gathered in the Admissions Department today. The reason why these students come here is because they have heard about new things.

"You see, many people in our college are very interested in this new life!" Long Li smiled and said, "So you should thank me for pulling you over today, or you will miss this one." It's a big deal."

Murong looked at Long Lizhen and shook her head with a funny smile. "Unfortunately, I have no interest in such a big event."

Long Lizhen is like nothing, just making a face to face Murong.

A lot of students around are talking. Everyone is guessing who this new student is. With such a big face, you can enter the college directly without a test.

Just when everyone was still guessing the possibilities, the lively yard was quiet at once. Everyone was shaken by a touch in front of him. No, maybe it should be said that the woman who was coming in was shaking.

Dean Yuan took a woman in white and slowly walked into the Admissions Department. However, in the eyes of everyone, there is no dean's existence, and everyone's eyes are involuntarily left in the woman who is behind the Yuan.

The woman's eyes are like water, but with the coldness of talking, it seems to be able to see through everything. The fingers are fibrillated, the skin is like gelatin, the white is pink, and it seems to be able to screw out the water. A pair of lips, indifferent but extraordinarily deadly, but there are fairy Generally temperament. She is wearing a white dress, with dark lines on the rust butterfly, a blue silk with a butterfly fringed shallow, a frowning, no powder on the face, but still can not cover the color, a crystal necklace between the neck, more and more Called the clavicle clear, the white jade bracelet on the wrist is like a snowy skin, and a pair of gold-plated shoes on the feet are decorated with precious stones, if you don't eat the fairy of fireworks.

Such a woman can almost be said to be a beautiful and refined woman. It does not look like a mortal, but more like a fairy who does not eat human fireworks.

When I saw such a woman, the voice of all people did not consciously reduce it by a few degrees, for fear of disturbing the beautiful woman.

Murong looked at the white woman and was a little lost for a time. I have to say that the white woman is really the most temperamental woman she has seen so far. Of course, this temperament is not to say her beautiful face, but the extraordinary temperament of her body.

Such a woman looks really like a fairy who doesn't eat fireworks.

Just as Murong looked at the white woman, the white woman seemed to notice something. She turned her head and looked at Murong's face, and her mouth twitched with a meaningful smile.

When others saw this smile, they could not help but stay.

Murong pours but does not wrinkle. I don't know if it is an illusion. She always feels that when the woman is looking at her, the eyes seem to have a deep meaning. However, she remembers that she and this person should have no intersections!

After the white woman entered the admissions department, many students were scattered. Originally everyone came here to see what the sacredness of this new life is. Now that I see the real person, I have to say that it is really more shocking than I imagined. However, if you come to Japan, you will often have the opportunity to meet in the future, so there is no need to continue to wait here.