Chapter 94 : (Part 7)

"Mu Rong pours out, do you know what you are talking about." Seeing Murong Yan attitude without any repentance, Murong Xiong original calm was also broken. “Do you know, because you of what you did, you let the Murong family and the Nangong family have a bad relationship."

"Why should the owner be so angry!" Murong Xiong was once again restored to his face  as a homeowner. "Even if I come again, I will still not do it. Nangong humiliate me, I naturally have to pay back with tooth to tooth."

"You--" Murong Xiong no longer corrects the name Murong Yan called him at this time. He is so angry that he jump up. "Murong pours out, I command you, you will immediately apologize to the Nangong family tomorrow. Also, Nangong Family marriage, you must also find ways to recover."

Murong Xiong meaning has been clearly understood. What he wants to recover is the marriage of the Murong family and the Nangong family. It is not the marriage of Murong Snow and Nangong’s marriage. In other words, it is not important whether Murong Snow is not married to Nangong. The only thing that matters is the marriage of the two families.

"I won't go." Murong refused and did not hesitate to speak. "The family owner called me over for this little thing, so there is no need to continue."

"Murong is swaying, what is your attitude?" When he heard Murong Yan, he looked at it. Murong Xiong slammed the table and pointed at the nose of Murong. Do you know who you are talking to?"

"Oh, of course I know." Murong shrugged and said, "I am afraid that my homeowner is confused, I don't know if you are talking to me."

"Mu Rong is stunned, you are a shackle." Murong Xiong was so angry that his eyes were red. "I tell you, I am not talking to you now, I am just telling you. Whether you agree or not, this time you must apologize."

"The homeowner can think clearly." Looking at Murong Xiong's anger, Murong Yan is not afraid of anything. "If you force me to go, then the relationship between the two families will becomes worse, then it is not good."

"Mu Rong is Qing Yan, are you threatening me?" How can Murong Xiong not understand the meaning of Murong Yan's words?

If he forced Murong to go to the Nangong family, then when Murong went to the place, it would not be an apology, but a more excessive thing, which would worsen the relationship between the two.

"I just said the facts." And Murong Xiong's anger is not the same, Murong Yan looks calm, "So the owner still has to think twice."

"Murong pours out, do you want to defy my orders?" Murong Xiong squinted, his sharp eyes directly bet on Murong Yan. "Do you know what it is to be defying the orders of the family? What punishment?"

"Of course I know." Murong smiled coldly and replied. "In the Murong family, if you disobey the orders of the family, it is equivalent to not respecting the family, you can be driven out of the Murong family. So? ——"

Murong Yan looked up at Murong Xiong and continued to speak. "Does the family owner want to drive me out of the Murong family?"

She is not afraid of such threats. She just won the family meeting and even defeated Nangong in the family meeting. This matter is almost known to all the people in the country of Galois. Murong Xiong seems to really drive her out of the Murong family. It will only make the Murong family the laughing stock of everyone.

Moreover, because of the title of the first family that she ushered in, I don’t know if it can still afford it.

Besides, even if Murong Xiong really drives her out, she will not be afraid. Originally she planned to leave the Murong family after the family meeting. So even if Murong Xiong does not catch her, she will leave after a while. She never thought that the loss of the Murong family would affect her.

"You--" Murong Xiong pointed to Murong Yan, and the whole person was shivering, especially when he saw that Murong Yan was calm and fearless. He was even more angry.

Yes, he has no way to drive out Murong. If Murong is really leaving, it will definitely be a huge blow to the Murong family. However, for this reason, Murong Xiong  has no fear of it, and he really can't swallow this breath.

In the end, Murong Xiong can only scream, "Murong pours out, you give me out."

If he continue to face Murong Yan, he is really afraid that he will kill Murong Yan if he can't control it.

"Since the owner said this, I will not bother you to rest." Murong Yan stood up without hesitation, patted her own clothes and slowly left the study.

Murong Xiong, who stayed alone in the study, was breathing heavily, his chest continued to undulate, and the whole person was going to fainting. He did not think that Murong Yan would actually refuse his request without any mercy, even dare to threaten him.

It seems that his premonition is very accurate. Even if Murong Yan really won the championship of the family conference, he can't use it for the Murong family. Such a person, staying in the Murong family, is it a blessing or a curse?

Thinking of this, Murong Xiong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light. When one day, Murong Yan became a threat to the Murong family, he would not leave any feelings.

Murong leave in the home of the master's study, and no one knows what happened. But the last lord’s screams, many people have heard. Therefore, everyone is guessing that Murong Yan is irritating the homeowner.