Chapter 95 : Resume Repair (2)

The coming person is Murong Yan. After she has dressed up, she has changed from a girl to a young man of Qingjun. Even the birthmark on her face, she has used a special technique to cover up.

Seeing that the young man is going to go inside, the two guards immediately stop, "Who are you, what do you want to do?"

"I want to see your treasurer, I want to auction some things." Faced with the obstruction of the guards, Murong is not angry, it is still a good statement. After all, this is the responsibility of others.

"What are you going to auction?" Guardian cautiously looked at Murong, "medicine, Warcraft kernel, weapons, or something else?"

"Where is your thing?" Guard B then asked, "Is it right?"

Although this is asked, even if the road is not justified, as long as the treasure is valuable, the auction house will still accept it. After all, the auction house is doing business in the gray zone, and now they ask, just want to find out a little bit of news.

After a moment of contemplation, Murong said again, "Dan medicine."

As soon as this statement came out, the faces of the two guards suddenly became serious, and the two looked at each other.

Immediately, the Guardian looked at Murong Yan, and there was a bit of awe in his face. "Please come with me."

When he spoke, he walked into the auction house with Murong. Another guard looked at the back of Murong Yan, and the color of awe on his face was faintly visible.

In fact, this does not blame them for such performance. You know, there are not many pharmacists on this continent. As long as it is a slightly prestigious pharmacist, it will be enshrined by the big family and the royal family. The most important thing to be a pharmacist is that your mental strength is strong enough. Moreover, the advancement of the pharmacist is really too difficult. Many people, until they die, are just third-order pharmacists.

It is also for this reason that those better medicinal herbs are collected in those big families. It can be said that the current medicinal herbs are priceless and marketless. The auction of medicinal herbs will definitely attract a lot of people to participate.

The guardian sneaked a sneak peek at Murong, and his heart was thinking about it. Is the man in front of him really a pharmacist? Moreover, the average pharmacist is not short of money, even if it is refining the drug, it will rarely be auctioned out.

Murong is not squinting, as if she does not feel the guards.