Chapter 148 : Newborn (Unedited)

For the reminder of Long Lizhen, Murong is still in the heart. When she really saw Murong pouring snow, she knew what happened to Long Li's previous evil.

After a day of rest, the spirit of Murong and Long Lizhen recovered almost. The two people did not suffer any injuries when they left the secret, so unlike other people, on the second day, both of them were already mentally awkward.

They didn't want to stay in the inn's room all the time, so they planned to go out for a walk. However, only when I got downstairs, I saw the face of Murong pouring snow.

Although the former Murong snow was particularly ugly because of the admiration, but at least it seems to be popular. However, the current Murong snow is still the former face, but there is a kind of evil that seems to be nothing, perhaps more accurately, it is like a dead air.

"Hey, look." Long Li squatted in the ear of Murong's face and whispered. "I said that she is changing a lot now! It doesn't even look like a living person, more like a dead person. same."

When Murong Yuyan and Long Lizhen saw Murong pouring snow, Murong poured snow and naturally noticed them. When she saw Murong's face, her eyes were still full of embarrassment. The look that looks at Murong is like a viper, which makes people feel creepy.

Murong looked down at Murong and snow, and the eyes flashed a strange light. She can feel that the Murong snow at the moment is completely different from the past. Although the cultivation has improved a lot, the feeling of the whole person seems to become very gloomy. Whether this change is good or not, she is really not sure.

If in the past, Murong pours snow and sees Murong's face, he will definitely go up and ridicule a few words. However, this time, she just looked at Murong with a cold look and left.

When she saw Murong snowing away, Long Li blinked. "How did she go so far? Normally, she didn't have to come up with a few words? What happened today?"

She has seen Murong snowing a few times. Every time, Murong will say a few words on the snow, although every time he will be swayed with nothing to say, but he will come up again and again to find abuse. But what is going on today? In one sentence, I just left.

"Maybe she feels that there is nothing to say to me!" Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and said, "We don't have conflicts. Isn't it a good thing? How to look at you, it seems very regrettable!"

Although this is said, but Murong's heart is still a doubt. The change of Murong's snow is really a bit big. It is said that it is difficult to change the nature of Jiangshan. The temper of Murong's snow is originally impulsive, and it is impossible to become calm at once. I don't know what Murong's snow has ever encountered, and it will become like this.

"What are you talking about?" Long Li's forehead slipped a few black lines when he heard Murong's face. "How do I sound so strange!"

"Well, don't say so much." Murong said with a smile. "Don't you say that you want to go shopping here? If you don't go, it will be dark. In a few days, we will Leaving here and returning to college, you are sure that we will continue to stay here to waste time."

"Forget it, anyway, this Murong snowing thing has nothing to do with me." Long Li shook his head, then took Murong and went to the outside. "We still have a good stroll! Or else It's really time to go back."

Murong smiled and smiled. He said nothing, let Long Lie pull, and went outside.

After shopping for a whole day, the two talents returned to the inn. Here is the junction of the Three Kingdoms and the Clouds, and it is still very prosperous. Of course, there are a lot of good things to be encountered here.