169 : Provoking a crime (Unedited)

Seeing such a situation, Murong's face was not too slow, her wrist turned and she had a sword in her hand.

When Yu Tianjian came out, there was a smothering atmosphere around him, and he was shuddering. Even if it was far apart, he could feel the terrible kind of killing.

Even Li Wei and others who are fighting have felt the endless killing atmosphere. Of course, although they were surprised, they did not stop at all.

Murong pours his sword and waved his hand. In an instant, all the vines in front of him were all gone. After the vines disappeared, she did not stop any more and continued to move in the direction of the piranha. Soon, she came to the front of the piranha.

In front of the huge piranha, Murong's face is extraordinarily small.

It seems that I feel the threat of Murong's facelifting. The piranha sprays a liquid directly in the direction of Murong's face.

Upon seeing it, Murong leaned away and immediately sneaked away, but in the place where she had just stood, she had a white smoke. It can be seen that if Murong had not escaped, then he might have been seriously injured at this time.

Others also saw this scene. Not only did they take a breath of cold air, but everyone thought that the vines of the piranhas were already very powerful. Now, when you see such a situation, it is clear that compared to these vines, The piranha flower body is even more terrible! The venom that was sprayed out made people feel scared.

After avoiding this attack, Murong leaned back and turned into a small cluster of flames.

Although the flame of this silk is weak, but the energy emitted, it is shocking. The huge energy emitted by the weak flames made the piranhas tremble. If you can avoid it, I am afraid that the piranha is hiding faster than anyone else!

Soon, Murong pours in the face of the piranha, and when the piranha opens his mouth, the flame in his hand is thrown in.

The weak flame looked inconspicuous, but immediately after entering the body of the piranha, it began to burn.

"Hey--" The screaming voice sounded, and the people around him were shocked. This voice was uploaded from the body of the piranha. Just like a human being, the piranha constantly twists his body, but he can't escape the burning of the flame, only a screaming voice.

At this time, Murong's face has already gone back to the side. She stood not far away, coldly watching the eater eating flowers and struggled there.

Others also stopped the action in their hands. Because as the flame was put into the body of the piranha, all the vines had already vanished. It is also for this reason that everyone has finally breathed a sigh of relief. Because they finally escaped again.

Although Li Wei did not say anything, his heart was also fortunate. Fortunately, when he was at the beginning, he chose to go with Murong girl. Otherwise, if something happened today, he would not guarantee that he could really bring all of it. The person retreats. Although everyone has been injured now, no one has been fatally wounded, and everyone is still alive.

When the fire comes out, everything will be wiped out, not to mention a small piranha. It didn't take long for the piranha to be burned, and only a small pool of liquid was left on the ground. Of course, this is also the result that Murong wants.

She went straight up, then took a bottle out of the space and loaded the liquid directly.

The venom of this piranha is a good thing, not to mention that it is still being purified because of the burning of the fire. This is what she deliberately stayed, and it is also her spoils this time!