Chapter 160 : Going Out (Unedited)

As time went by, Murong's sweat on her forehead became more and more dense, and her face gradually became pale.

The medicinal fragrance that came out of the medicine ding was getting more and more intense, and at this time, Murong was fascinated, and he was more careful in controlling the flame.

This is her first attempt to refine Wupin Dan medicine. She did not think that the refining of Wupin Dan medicine would be so difficult. Unlike Sipindan, Wupin Dan medicine requires a lot of skill in addition to the skill of the alchemy.

Especially when it is now condensed, the mental power is even more costly than when it was refining the four medicinal herbs. Rao is her mental strength, and she feels a sense of exhaustion.

However, even so, Murong's face is still constantly moving his mental power to the drug. Now that this step has been reached, it is also the last step in the success of Wupin Dan Medicine. At this time, she must not give up, otherwise, everything before it was in vain.

As time went by, the whole room was filled with a scent of medicine, and the movements in the medicines began to grow larger and larger.

"咚-", the sound of Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth, and finally relieved.

Because the last step has been successful, she finally refining the five-product remedy, and now she has officially advanced to the five-product alchemy division. Now, what she has to do is to see if there are a few of the medicinal herbs and how good they are.

Carefully opened the medicine tripod, Murong looked at the first ten eyes and saw the ten round medicinal herbs lying quietly in the middle. The medicinal herbs are very round and continually emit a medicinal property. As long as you smell the medicinal herbs, you will feel refreshed. However, the gloss of the surface of the drug is a bit dull.

Seeing this medicinal medicine, Murong couldn't help but sigh for a long time. The number of this remedy is still quite a lot, but unfortunately, the quality of the medicinal herbs is not up to the top grade, just the middle quality.

Although the quality of the drug is not as good as it is, but Murong is not afraid of it. No matter what, now she has also refining the five medicinal herbs. Then, what she has to do is to continue to practice, I believe that the quality of the drug can be improved soon.

Murong pours out the jade bottle and takes back the medicinal herbs that have just been reclaimed.

At this time, Yuan suddenly stepped in and walked in. As soon as he entered the door, he smelled the medicinal fragrance in the alchemy room. Suddenly, his spirit was shocked. When he looked at Murong, his eyes were filled with surprises. "You can now refine it." Is the five medicines medicinal?"

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded on his face. "There was no refining when it was just brewed. Unfortunately, the quality of the drug did not reach the top grade, just the middle product."

Hearing the regrets in Murong's remarks, Yuan's disappointment was almost smothered by his own saliva. "You're really swearing, it's really going to hit people, like you, you can reach the five-product alchemy. If a person can become a five-in-one alchemy teacher when he is so young, he will be too happy to find the North. You are a good girl, and still regret here, the quality of this medicine is not up to the top."

Although the mouth said that the spit, but Yuan Li is very proud of the heart. Although he knew before, according to the strength of Murong's face, he should soon be able to reach the stage of the five-product alchemy. However, now that Murong is really doing it, his heart is still very happy.

Murong shrugged and shrugged, saying nothing.

Yuan Yuanxiang was suddenly thinking of something, looking at Murong, and asked, "Small girl, I asked you, did you post a message saying that you want to exchange a piece of floating grass with a top stone?" what?"