Chapter 96 : Auction Event (2)

One of the VIP rooms on the second floor -

Murong has already entered the VIP room on the second floor under the guidance of the auction house.

"Mu Gongzi, this is the VIP room that Liu Lao specially ordered to prepare for you. Here, you can see the entire auction house. It is made of special materials, so only you can see the outside situation, people outside can't see the situation inside the room. Moreover, any mysterious attack will automatically reduce by 50% after entering the room."

"If you look at something in the course of the auction, just press the button to report the number. After the auction is over, someone will bring the item up."

After a respectful introduction, the leading person bent down and left the VIP room.

After looking at the circle, Murong looked down and nodded with satisfaction. "It seems that this Galois auction house is really have a bit of a means. In the first two days, the news has been released. In addition to the four families, some of the slightly fame families in the have sent people. Even the royal family has sent people over. Things are so lively, it seems that this time, Zhuji Dan can sell a good price!"

Xiaobai saw no one around and ran out of the space. After running out, he jumped directly to the table and began to attack the fruit snacks on the table.

Looking at Xiaobai's appearance, Murong couldn't help but laugh. "White, if others see you, they may think I abuse you when I am a normal owner!"

Xiaobai only cares about eating and does not respond to the ridicule of no one.

After looking at the situation around the circle, Murong looked back and took back her own sight. Of course, she is not clear about the situation in the VIP room on the second floor. She can't see anyone else in the VIP room, and no one else can see her.

However, even if it is necessary, she will not want to peep into the people in other VIP rooms. You know, there are all the masters in the room. As long as they move, they will attract their attention, even if it is just a small look.

Although she could not see the people inside, she knew that there were many acquaintances today. In addition to the Akihara and the Nangong court ceremony, which have just been chilled outside, Murong Xiong of the Murong family will naturally not miss such a grand event.
"It seems that this time, the four big families have had a fight." Murong squinted and touched his chin, and smiled and said, "I don't know who will get the ten building bases." ”

"Master, then who do you want to shoot?" Xiaobai turned back and asked curiously.

"Whoever shoots is not important." Murong smirked at the corner of her mouth and smirked. "What I care about is just how much money I can shoot."

In this auction hall, the audience is sitting on three sides, and the rest is the showcase. Almost all the seats are already full. It can be said that this auction is really unprecedented. And the event that brought this grand event is undoubtedly the auction of the ten Zhujidan.

The auction finally began. On the display stand, it suddenly appeared as white, and an old man appeared on the stage.
After seeing the face of the old man, then following began a stir.

"Look, this time the auctioneer is Liu Laoye! Liu Lao has not participated in the auction for a long time."

“Liu Lao personally presided over the auction, it seems that this auction is really very precious.”

"I heard rumors before that this time there will be Zhuji Dan in the auction. It seems to be true now."

......