Chapter 156: Fierce Auction (Unedited)

After the auction of the eleventh auction item, the twelfth auction item was finally sent to the auction platform. Unlike before, this time the auction items were taken up, no longer a maid, but two big-sized big men, who directly lifted the medicine tripod and placed it directly on the stage.

Unlike the previous auctions, after Ding Ding was put on the auction floor, it did not attract much attention. Even, it can be seen that many people have no interest.

This kind of cold field makes Yao Ji standing on the stage feel a little embarrassed. However, as a professional auctioneer, she quickly packed up her feelings and raised her professional smile on her face. "Everyone, this is our twelfth auction item. This medicine is called the supreme Ding Ding, after the appraisal of our auction house, we can see that this drug is not a thing. However, its origin, our auction house still has no way to find out."

When I heard Yao Ji's introduction, the following people were even less interested.

Such a drug tripod does not seem to be anything. However, this medicine tripod is not of much use to ordinary practitioners. If you don't want to be a man of alchemy, who will take such a medicine tripod?

Seeing the reaction of the people below, Yao Ji's heart is also playing drums. She is really worried. This medicine will eventually shoot. It seems that no one is interested at all. In fact, she did not understand her heart. How did Li Lao arrange it? How could she put such a drug in the twelfth place? Today, this drug trip can be taken very well, and the price seems to be too high.

Contrary to Yao Ji's worries, Chen Xianbin and Chen Wen's brothers and sisters sitting in the box, after seeing the situation at the auction, were in a good mood.

"Brother, you really have a foresight!" Chen Wen's tone is very brisk. "You look at the people below, there is no interest in this supreme drug trip. It seems that no one will fight with us." ""

"In this case, I have already expected it." Chen Xianbin's peach blossom eyes sparkled with light. "The origin of this supreme medicine tripod is simply unknown, and it is not even a famous medicine tripod. Such a medicine tripod, fundamentally No one knows, so I can't attract anyone at all. The current situation is definitely a big advantage for us,"

"I don't understand what my grandfather thinks." Chen Wen snorted and whispered. "This small thing, can you just send someone alone? Why do you want us to come?"

"Wen Wen, don't talk nonsense." When Chen Wen was light, Chen Xianbin immediately warned, "Grandfather doing this must have his reason. We just need to bring this medicine back to it. As for the other. Don't worry about things."

Chen Xianyi is really a bit of a headache for this sister's mouth. Don't look at where it is now, Chen Xianbin is still here! In this case, if it is passed back to the ears of the owner, it is very unfavorable to them.

"Know it." Chen Wen vomited and spit out his tongue. "I just just talk about it!"

The following Yao Ji continues to encourage everyone's enthusiasm. "Don't look down on this medicine, although you don't know its origins, but from its appearance and the momentum that comes out, you can see that this medicine trip The extraordinary thing. Such a medicine tripod is definitely a rare treasure for the refining pharmacist. If there is an alchemy teacher on the scene, don't miss this opportunity!"

The atmosphere under the court is still not very lively.

Yao Ji's eyes flashed a bit of disappointment, but he continued to speak. "The price of this medicine is 10 million gold coins, and each price increase is not less than 100,000 gold coins."

With the low price that Yao Ji shouted out, the following is a bit deserted, and no one has increased the price.

This kind of cold field, let the face of Yao Ji standing on it shine a few minutes.