173 : Forced Contract (Unedited)

Si Huang and others originally wanted to go to the center, and naturally followed.

Murong's face is also very interested in the strange fluctuations in the power from this central position, so he quickly followed. Huangfu naturally walked with Murong.

Soon, the group came to the center of the valley. The closer to the center, the stronger the volatility felt by everyone. When they reached the most central position, everyone was shaken by the sights in front of them.

In the most central place, an egg is hanging there quietly. Yes, it is hanging there, there is nothing to hold, hanging in the air. Around this egg, there is no Lingzhi and Warcraft, making this place look extraordinarily empty.

The fluctuation of the power that everyone just felt should be the one that came out of this egg. Even now, everyone can feel a powerful force from that egg.

"It is." Xiaobai, who has been lazily squatting on the shoulders of Murong's face, immediately looked up after seeing the egg, muttered to himself and said something, others naturally did not listen. Yes, but Murong's face is clearly heard.

She turned her head and looked at Xiaobai. She knew that Xiaobai should be clear, what the egg in front of him is. However, if Xiao Bai knows, the emperor should also know.

Looking up, Murong sighed and whispered and asked, "Hey, do you know what this egg is?"

"Yeah." Huangfu looked at the egg in front of him and frowned. "It's just that I don't know why it appears in this place."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong's interest in that egg was even stronger. She did not continue to ask questions, but she retained some mystery. However, no matter what is inside the egg, it is not easy! What Huangpu and Xiaobai know, it makes her more curious.

When Si Huang saw the egg, his eyes gave a strong surprise. He could feel the powerful power that came from the egg. He felt that this was his purpose in coming to Phoenix Valley this time. This is the descendant of the phoenix. He finally found it.

However, after a strong ecstasy, Si Huang's heart began to calm down. Although he has now found the descendants of Phoenix, how to take it away has become a problem. If only they find it, then it can be taken away. Others will not fight with him.

But now there are other people here. He is seriously injured now. If he really fights, he can't take any advantage. Moreover, there is also the inscrutable person of Huangfu, and he wants to get it smoothly, which is definitely not an easy task.

"What is this?" Butterfly looked at the egg and frowned. "It feels like a very powerful look."

"No matter what it is, since it is met, it is ours."

The eyes of the powder jade flashed a trace of greed, and then, when everyone had no time to react, she suddenly flew to the egg and went to the egg. As long as it is a discerning person, she wants to do something, but she just wants to start with a strong one.

"You are a monk, you dare to grab the Miss's things." Seeing the action of the powder jade, Si Meier wants to stop, "I will not let you succeed."

When she spoke, she wanted to stop it. However, she took a step and was taken by Si Huang. She looked at Si Huang standing next to her inexplicably, and her eyes were full of doubts. Because her heart is very clear, what is the purpose of my brother's visit to Phoenix Valley this time. Obviously, that egg must be a descendant of the phoenix, why should my brother stop her!

However, after calming down, Sie Meier found that not only her brother, but even other people, did not have any movements. Even if she saw such a big temptation, no one dared to go forward easily. In addition to powder jade.