Chapter 141 : Fire Burning Sea (Unedited)

Huangfu!

All the memories are like the tides. They are constantly pouring into the minds of Murong. I thought that I have forgotten the disappearing memories, and all of them returned to her mind.

She is not ready to face now, she is Murong. All those good times are just what she hopes in her heart. Grandpa is with her, and her parents who love her, respect her sister, all of which are fake. Grandpa has passed away, and she is not in this era. Her milk is already Murong.

Also, her contract beasts - Xiaohong and Xiaobai. Although the two are very greedy, they have brought her a lot of happy little guys. Of course, there is the first good friend she has made in this era - Long Lizhen. She also has a teacher who cares about her.

The most important thing is that there is more than one person around her, one who rescued her three times and five times when she was in danger.

Yes, Huangfu, the emperor is calling her.

Suddenly opened his eyes, it was a familiar face, and Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth. "There is really a feeling of a thousand years!"

Looking at the person who has opened his eyes in his arms, Rao is as cold as the emperor, and his face can't help but flash a hint of excitement. "Wake up, just fine."

Murong smiled lightly. "Yes! It's good to wake up. The feeling in the fantasy is very good, but it is a fake after all."

Although it is in the illusion, but it is indeed her most eager life, parents love, sisters close, and live a life. However, such a life, although the greatest desire in her heart, is not suitable for her now. After this illusion, she felt that her mood had not been improved, which is a blessing in disguise!

Huangfu looked at the person in his arms and reached out to the cheek. Then his head slowly lowered, and his lips were printed with the lips of Murong.

Looking at the face that is close to me, Murong has not reacted yet, and in a flash, her breath is taken away! The scorching scent came over, and the warm, hot lips pressed her tightly, twirling and looking for an exit. Murong was shocked and began to want to break free.

It seems that I felt the struggle of Murong's face, and Huangfu's right palm slammed the head of Murong's face, and her left hand held her, and the two were closer.

Gradually, Murong felt that her head was blurred, and she could not even think about it. She could only slowly immerse herself in the strength of Huangfu.

Xiaobai and Xiaohong on the side looked extraordinarily embarrassed. The two beasts quickly stretched out their claws and held their eyes. They kept meditation in their hearts, and they did not see it!

Especially in white, my heart is not angry. It is also very concerned about the owner, okay? When the owner was in the illusion, how worried it was! Now the owner is not easy to wake up, it has not yet expressed his concern, it was blocked by the emperor.

The owner is really true! Although it is petite and exquisite, it is also a beast! And it is still an ancient beast, how can the owner ignore its existence!

However, no matter what the heart thinks, Xiaobai still stunned his eyes and did not look at the pictures of the two people kissing.

I don't know how long it took, Huangfu finally let go of Murong.

Finally, I breathed fresh air again, and Murong took a deep breath and immediately took a sigh of relief. She just woke up and was kissed by Huangfu. She didn't know if she was angry or ridiculous.

Huangfu slammed Murong into his arms and hugged her tightly.

Murong leaned to want to break free, but she found that the emperor was very tight, and even she could feel the emperor's body trembled. Such a discovery stopped the action she had intended to struggle with.