Chapter 121 : Critical Moments (Unedited)

She will not make any comments on their practice of stealing young animals. However, they did this, but they wanted to blame her.

"Wow, this white jade tiger is really very spiritual!" Long Lizhen looked at the two sides who were fighting, hands clasped around his chest, a look of good looks, "It also knows who actually put it The child is stolen! You have a head, you have a debt!"

At this time, the scars on Zhong He, Lei Ming, Zi Yan and Qing Yan were more. It is foreseeable that if they continue to do so, they will only have one dead end.

"Murong pours out, you are a cold-blooded and ruthless monk." Looking at the cold-eyed Murong, Yan Qing couldn't help but open his mouth and said, "You actually watched your classmates in trouble and refused to help." You are not afraid of others, will you spit on you?"

"You still have to worry about yourself better." There is no change in the look of Murong's face. "Moreover, when I first, I already said, you just take the cub out and give it to Bai Yuhu. It won't continue to chase you. Otherwise, if you want to take away the cubs, you must defeat this white jade tiger. Of course, you can choose to scrape the stone for help, but even when the teacher comes. The white jade tiger cubs you stole must also go back."

"You--" Qinglan has no free time to go to envy and admire.

Bai Yuhu's attack is getting more and more fierce, and the four of them are not the opponents of this white jade tiger. Now each of them has been scarred, but Bai Yuhu does not have a trace of scars, and even looks good, and even has a feeling of fighting more and more brave.

If we continue this way, a few of them are afraid that they will really want to stay in this mountain.

"These people are quite capable!" Long Lizhen looked at the battle, and there was no sympathy on his face. "Looking at you, you said, will they leave their lives here today?"

Although Long Lizhen did not know why the white jade tiger did not attack her and Murong, but she did not care about the reasons. For these greedy people, she has no good feelings in her heart. She is not a sorrowful person. The lives and deaths of those people have nothing to do with her.

"No." Murong pours affirmatively.

"Why?" Seeing the attitude of Murong's resounding affirmation, Long Lizhen is a bit puzzled. "You see them, they are all at the present level, and they are not willing to put the baby out. Unless they Save the teacher, otherwise you will definitely die in the hands of this white jade tiger."

"They will soon be out of the young." Murong said in a humble manner. "Now they are just dying. At the same time, they are also betting, bet we will save. If We have been reluctant to shoot, and in the end, they can only get out of the young. Unless they want to end this experience right now."

As time went by, several people in Zhonghe had gradually lost their hearts. When I saw the face of Murong and Long Li, who were watching on the sidelines, several people were filled with anger.

"Purple, let the young out!" Zhong He flashed and shouted. "Otherwise, several of us will die here today."

"Why?" Qing Yan was very reluctant. "That was what we got hard to get."

They entered the back mountain for so long, and it was hard to find this young beast. It would be a good thing to be able to contract this cub, no matter who they are. Now she has to take out the benefits of getting it, and her heart is very reluctant.

"If we don't take it out now, we won't even have a life." Zhong He shouted. "This is the only way. Purple, hurry."

"Okay." Although the mouth should be good, but the heart of Zi Yan is very unhappy. This white jade tiger's cub, she is most likely to contract. But now, when I go back, it is no longer possible.