Chapter 30 - Strong

-NAYA-

Naya focused on Blue Ivy's comeback as much as possible. She had to take her mind away from the breakup with Changbin. It would have been a lot easier if he didn't tell her he loved her, however. But she tried her best to get through the heartbreak and be happy again. The fans deserved to see her happy.

"She's really struggling." Miyoung hated seeing Naya so broken, Eunji tried keeping the atmosphere positive, while Yuri had the hardest time seeing her Unnies sad.

.Chan: How is Naya?

Eunji: She's strong
Eunji: But she is obviously heartbroken

Chan: Changbin is too
Chan: He really didn't want to break up
Chan: He had been fighting with
himself about what to do and decided it
had to happen

Eunji: I can see why he felt that way
Eunji: And Naya had a feeling something
like that would happen
Eunji: But she never expected he would
tell her he loved her

Chan: It's quite shocking

Eunji: I'm not sure how both fandoms will
react when they find out

Chan: No one would see this coming because
they always seemed so happy on social media

-CHANGBIN-

Changbin had the urge to reach out to Naya. He missed her. But he knew it was a bad idea. If both of them wanted to get through this break-up, they couldn't speak to each other and meet up. Only when they felt better, they could still hang out as friends together with both of their friend groups.

"You should have never told Naya you love her." Chan wanted Changbin to know it was stupid. 

But Changbin had to tell her. He needed Naya to know how he felt about her. However, he agreed that the timing wasn't the best. You don't break up with someone and tell them you love them for the very first time.

-NAYA-

Naya needed to take a break from dance practice. Only she never expected to break down in cries in front of her friends.

"Naya... You should head back to the dorm. You can't focus right now, you need some rest." Eunji didn't want to force any of the members to leave from practice, but when things were obvious not going well, she had no choice.

Naya didn't disagree with her friend because she was feeling tired of pretending everything was fine.

"Just call us if you need us." Naya headed outside as her manager would be driving her back to the dorms.

But Naya told him to drive her to where Changbin's sister lived, instead.

Edited