Chapter 42 - Here with you

**NOTE**

Hello, it is me. The one who has started writing this story a while ago, only to leave it unfinished while everyone is still reading, voting for and putting it in reading lists. But, here I am again, with a chapter I wrote probably months ago...

Some things in my life have changed that I want to talk about... I hate Twitter and decided to leave it alone, only going back on it whenever there's a notification I care about as well as to say my goodnights as I always mention how much I love Changbin in them.

Oh and... I'm not watching much of their content anymore because I forget and find myself watching other stuff not related to kpop...

Anyway, that's it for the note. Enjoy this chapter !!! Oh yeah, it's also my bday !!!! 

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

Both groups were on a break, Miyoung and Eunji had finished their comeback only two weeks after Stray Kids had finished theirs. Not only did this mean the girls and the boys would be able to hang out together again, maybe even have another karaoke night to celebrate their break.

This also meant Naya would be meeting up with Changbin on the rooftop. The last time they were there, they were still dating and not aware they would be breaking up. So, she felt a little nervous, not really sure what was going to happen.

However, she had this feeling something big was about to happen. And not because Eunji had convinced anyone, but because they both wanted this. Then again, Naya could be wrong and maybe nothing like that was going to happen. Perhaps, Changbin realized that he could only be her friend from now on.

Bin: I'm gonna be waiting for you in front of
my sister's apartment
Bin: Or I guess inside, because she sensed
that I'm here
Bin: Come quick, please
Bin: Noona is already interrogating me

Naya: That doesn't surprise me
Naya: If you don't tell her you're coming,
Unnie will know something is up
Naya: You're only visiting her with a reason

Bin: The reason being I care about her

Naya: I know you do, but it's not the reason NOW

Bin: Stop teasing 😑

Naya: Anyway, I'm right around the corner :)

As Naya stepped inside the elevator, she couldn't stop the giddy feeling inside her heart. It had been a while since they had seen each other. Naya and Yuri stopped joining the other girls only a few days after the start of the comeback. Yet, somehow, it felt like they only had seen each other the day before as they occasionally messaged on the phone.

While making her way to the apartment, Changbin had been able to escape his sister's apartment as he was waiting for Naya in the hallway. He immediately wanted to head up to the roof.

"You're not even letting me greet your sister." Naya got dragged back at the elevator, as they made their way to the roof.

Although it had been a while since Naya had been up there, she could still remember how beautiful the surroundings were. They were so far away from the ground, the people walking on the streets appeared like ants.

Fortunately, the sun was shining and it wasn't that cold. Yet, since they were higher up, the breeze was hitting them.

"I forgot how pretty it was up here." Only now, Naya noticed Changbin made sure to bring a blanket along, so they could sit down to admire the view. 

"It surprises me a lot too." For a little while, they both looked in front of them to enjoy the view.

But, it didn't take long for Changbin to turn his gaze towards Naya instead. She could feel his eyes on her, yet made it seem like it didn't bother her even though it did. She knew he would rather look at her, than at the surroundings.

"You still blush when you're aware I'm looking at you." Changbin reminded himself of all the times he found Naya's cheeks heating up, a soft pink color appearing on her skin.

"It's actually rude to be staring." She took the risk of looking his way, knowing their eyes would be meeting.

"I can't help it. You're beautiful." Changbin's comment made Naya blush even more, so she looked back in front of her, she couldn't handle compliments like that.

They stayed silent for a while, enjoying the view and each other's company. Naya was resting her hands on her knees, eventually feeling Changbin's hand on hers. Without any word or look exchanged, he linked their fingers together, letting their hands rest on his stretched out legs instead.

Naya had to force herself to stay awake, feeling comfortable and at ease as his thumb caressed her hand. It was a small gesture Changbin did when they were still together.

"I missed being here with you." Changbin broke down the silence, getting Naya to look at him again.

"I've been thinking about it a lot. I think we're ready to continue where we ended it."

Naya could feel her heartbeat coming out of her chest when Changbin revealed why he wanted to meet up with her. Although she knew this was coming, it still surprised her. 

"I think so, too..." She whispered, as if her words were vulnerable.

While still holding eye contact, Changbin's free hand found his way towards Naya's blushing cheek, pulling her closer to press their lips together. Naya felt comfortable, leaning into his touch. She missed moments like these when they were broken up.

"Now, I can call you my girlfriend again."

When Naya got back to the dorm, her friends were confused by what was going on. She was too happy in their eyes, as if something amazing happened. 

"You've changed. Did something happen?" Miyoung wanted to know what was going on, even if she could already guess.

"We went back to the rooftop. Every moment we shared came back to me as we just stayed silent. I guess you can say the whole plan worked and we got back together again."

Miyoung left the room to tell Eunji and Yuri about what happened. Naya could hear the leader's excitement when she found out. 

Naya was feeling a lot happier now. Even if she was a little scared something would make her drift away from Changbin again, she knew that he would make sure nothing would.

They belonged together.

Edited