Chapter 35 - Black

Naya stared at the blank page in her notebook. She was ready to tell her fans about her break up with Changbin. Only she didn't know how to tell them. Naya didn't know if she needed to mention why it happened. She sighed heavily when Miyoung walked inside their shared room.

"You're not trying to write a new song, are you?" The comeback promotions had been finished a week back, it was too early to start writing a new song already.

"I'm not, I promise." Miyoung was relieved that the rapper was taking a break after the comeback promotions ended, instead of working.

"I'm not really sure how I will tell the fans my relationship has ended." Naya wasn't sure how to word everything, because she didn't want to worry Heaven.

"You could always ask Changbin what he wants to write." Naya looked back down at the blank page, letting out a sigh.

She was grateful her friends wanted to help her as much as they could. And although Naya knew she could always reach out to Changbin, she felt a little weird about it. No, she needed to do this alone. No matter how hard it would be.

"I think I just need to take a walk." Naya needed a break and fresh air would definitely do her good.

Naya didn't really know where she wanted to go when she left the dorm. She could go to the park nearby Blossom Entertainment, but the memories would come back to her. It would remind her about the time they met for the first time, their first date and especially the break up.

So, instead, she just walked around, staying close to the dorm, wherever she felt like going.

When it was starting to get a bit more dark, she made her way back home. Her friends were already waiting for her, food already on the table. They wanted to wait to have dinner until the rapper got back.

"So how did it go?" Eunji found out through Miyoung that Naya wanted to take a walk to figure out what to write for her Instagram post.

"I got to clear my head a bit. I only need to fill my stomach now, before I'm ready for the announcement post."

After the girls had their dinner, talking about whatever came to their minds, Naya left the three others alone. She needed to be alone while she would post the announcement. She also wanted to go to bed early right after.

But first, Naya had to message Changbin. They needed to post at the same time. She quickly send Changbin a text before going to Instagram to post.

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert black picture]

23.057 likes
NaYaNana I've been struggling to find the right words for a while. It took me a lot of courage to make this post, but it's something I need to do right now. I am so sad to announce my relationship has ended.
Some of you might have been waiting for this post since Blue Ivy's comeback. Others might have not even seen this coming. I just want everyone to know that the break up was one of our hardest decisions to make.
But since we're both so busy all the time, it was hard to keep the relationship going.
We will always be great friends! There will always be admiration, but nothing more than that.
View all 148 comments

Add a comment...

As soon as Naya posted the announcement, Miyoung walked inside their room. The rapper expected her other friends to follow, but they stayed behind in the living area.

"I think the fans will be sad to know what happened. At least you're still friends. That would make them at least a little relieved."

Naya stayed silent. She was glad that they could still be friends. It was a little too soon though to finally spend time together again. Naya wasn't sure if she was ready yet, afraid she would be reminded of the break up too much.

"Something in me tells me that you want to get back together with him." Naya would love it if it happened.

She missed Changbin and the way he made her feel.

Edited