Chapter 33 - My last

Blue Ivy's comeback was soon. The girls were inside their dressing room, getting ready for their live performance. They were getting their make-up done as well as their hair into something simple. Naya was already done so she was having some snacks while the others were getting ready.

When she saw her phone lit up, she picked it up to look at the message she received. It was Changbin. Ever since the break up, he hadn't messaged her and she never reached out to him either. So, she was a little surprised he eventually decided to on the day of Blue Ivy's comeback.

Bin: Good luck with the comeback today!
Bin: I know you'll do great!

Naya: I'm a bit nervous though but
I guess that's normal

Bin: Of course it is!
Bin: It will disappear once you're up on that stage

Naya was actually really happy he reached out to her. Changbin had always been able to calm her down whenever she was feeling nervous. It definitely helped her right now. She just hoped the fans, not only Heaven but Stay as well wouldn't be harsh to her for the song. It scared her, but she knew her friends were there for her through possible hardships.

"Is everything okay?" Miyoung didn't mean to snoop, but she accidentally saw Naya was replying to Changbin's messages. 

"I'm fine, actually." Naya reassured her older friend, receiving a short hug.

Preparing for the group's comeback helped Naya to get her mind away from the breakup. The song helped her a lot too. It gave her hope to have Changbin back in her life soon, even though he would only be her friend from then on. Even though her friends felt like they could start their relationship again if things got less busy in the future.

During the live performance, Naya had been able to be herself. Her nerves disappeared completely as soon as she stood on stage with her friends. But now that it ended, she started to realize some fans might have found out through the comeback that Naya and Changbin had broken up. It all finally sunk in.

Bin: You did amazing!!!

Naya: I hope the fans will share the same feeling

Bin: Of course they will
Bin: Anyways...
Bin: Just let me know when you want to post the
statement, because I'd like to do it at the same time

Naya: I might need a few more days
Naya: I want to be able to focus on the comeback

Bin: Of course!
Bin: Take as much time as you need

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert selca]

22.048 likes
NaYaNana Thank you for always supporting me 🤍
View all 131 comments

Add a comment...

**NOTE**

The song I based the comeback on is from WJSN called "I-Yah"

Edited