Chapter 51 - New memories

**NOTE**

Hello, this is the last chapter of this fic "Seo Changbin • Haven". So, I'm very sorry this is a short one. But, have no worries, I will be posting an epilogue to this fic which is the prologue to the sequel "Seo Changbin • Charmer".

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

Finally, they were having their first night together at their apartment. Both of their names were on the leash with their signatures on. It was an emotional day, having to say goodbye to the members. Naya was going to miss them, but was looking forward to share new memories with Changbin.

"Baby, I hope you're not regretting this." Naya chuckled, her head laying on Changbin's chest.

She needed cuddles after an emotional moment back at the dorms. Naya looked up at him and shook his head. He had been playing with her hair this whole time. It made her feel at ease. 

Soon, Naya ended up beneath Changbin again, just like that time in Los Angeles.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Naya just let out a giggle at his words.

"As if you don't remember telling me." Changbin didn't say anything as he planted their lips together.

"You're gorgeous."

Things were slow, it wasn't as rushed as the first time. Maybe because this time, they didn't have to miss each other. And, they now had all the time in the world. Naya still felt self-conscious, trying to hide herself away when she was in nothing but her underwear.

Fortunately, Changbin always knew how to reassure Naya how gorgeous she was and how lucky he was. His touch sends shivers down her spine. He always made her feel loved.

Naya had fallen asleep after the special moment they shared. Changbin admired her for a while. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to call her the love of his life. She could have fallen in love with anyone, but she had chosen him. 

Changbin still remembered talking about Naya to his sister, before their first date. He was extremely nervous to be going out with her. At that time, he just thought it was because they were too close as friends and he was afraid to lose the friendship.

Then, after their date, Changbin told his sister everything that happened. She helped him realize he might have liked Naya more than just a friend. It prompted him to go see her and tell her how he felt. He was so glad knowing she had been feeling the same way.

"You're staring again." Naya had woken up, feeling comfortable next to Changbin.

She easily could tell when he had his eyes fixed on her. 

"I was lost in thoughts, about us." Of course he found a way to sound corny. 

But Naya didn't mind. It's one reason what made him so loveable. 

"Do you want to shower? We can always continue what we started." Naya rolled her eyes.

Though, a blush was creeping up on her face. Their clothes were still scattered around the bed. She would have to flash him in order to get up and pick up her clothes. Somehow, it made her feel nervous.

"Will you order food? I'll take a shower in the meantime." Changbin glared at his girlfriend who didn't seem to want to get out of bed. 

As if she didn't want to see her without clothes, which didn't make sense considering he had seen her this way before. He knew he had to do something.

"Na, I was suggesting to shower together." Naya hit Changbin's arm.

 She carefully sat on the bed, trying to take her shirt from the ground. But he wasn't having any of it, pulling the sheets away. 

"Come on, let's take a shower. I'll even scrub your back" Naya sighed, finally giving in.

Soon, they were enjoying dinner they ordered from a local restaurant inside the living room. The room was still bland, they hadn't been able to unpack yet. They got side-tracked.

"To us!" Changbin smiled, feeding a bit of meat to Naya.

Their first meal inside their apartment. A new start for the both of them. A place to create new memories together.

Edited