Chapter 12 - All Night

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert teaser photo Day Version]

Liked by realstraykids, blue_ivy_blossoms and 14.298 others
NaYaNana My solo debut 'Day and Night" is out now!!!
View all 228 comments
[Insert fan account] NO WAY !!!!
[Insert Stay fan account] WHO'S HERE BC OF CHANGBIN?!!!

Add a comment...

Naya finally released her album 'Day and Night' together with the self made music video as the company didn't allow her to shoot one. The title track 'Funny Sunny' was received positively. The fans loved the happy feel to it, a perfect summer song. Of course, they were disappointed to find out there was no professional music video, but they loved the self-made one Naya filmed herself. Her friends helped her with it.

The song featuring Changbin 'All Night' had taken over social media. Everyone was surprised to find out the two worked on a song together. Stay and Heaven always expected Eunji to be the one collaborating with one of the Stray Kids members. Not once they expected Naya to be the one to do so.

"Nabin! Wow, these fans are amazing at coming up with ship names." Naya looked at Eunji in shock, the thing she was scared about was actually happening.

Eunji loved 'All Night' a bit too much. She had been playing it on repeat ever since the release. The song truly was amazing, but Naya had to thank Changbin for that. He made the song a lot better. Perhaps, she's the only one who thought that way. Naya could be quite hard on herself.

"Unnie, please!" Naya didn't want any of her friends to ship her with Changbin, because it would never come true.

"You did amazing, Naya." Miyoung grabbed Naya's attention to end her whining, because Eunji wouldn't want to listen anyway.

Naya needed to get away from it all, so retreated to her room to be alone for a while. She needed a few minutes to calm down and read through the comments from the fans. But, of course, Changbin distracted her.

Changbin: Everyone loves your album!!!

Naya: They seem to like our song the
most, though
Naya: It's all what they talk about

Changbin: They're always like that when two
artists collaborate with each other
Changbin: I love our song, but 'Funny Sunny'
is on repeat in my mind

Naya: Thank you, that means a lot
Naya: I just wished Eunji would stop
fangirling over what she started to
call "Nabin" because of the fans

Changbin: Chan is like that, too
Changbin: Fans tend to enjoy the shipping
between two idols
Changbin: It surprises me they want to
ship a male and a female idol though

Naya: I did see some say that they
hate the ship
Naya: I can't agree more

Changbin: Ouch!
Changbin: I'm a little hurt to find out you
feel that way about me

Naya: You know that's not what I mean!!

Changbin: I know, just teasing
Changbin: Unfortunately, we can't really
do anything against this unnecessary
shipping

Naya: I guess you're right

Changbin: Just don't worry about it

Naya was grateful Changbin felt the same way about the whole shipping. The friendship between them was very special between them. And they didn't want to lose that.

**NOTE**

Both of the songs mentioned in this chapter are by SOYOU from her album 'RE:FRESH'. ('All Night' featuring Sil-K and 'Funny'.)

Edited