Chapter 23 - Dear Heaven

Blossom Entertainment - Notice
Dear Heaven

We want to address something important relating to Blue Ivy member, Naya. As you know, the girls had debuted with a dating ban that ended on September 5, 2020. We didn't prohibit them from dating ever since.

Before the news can be spread by malicious news sites, the company together with the girls from Blue Ivy have decided to reveal some important news. We hope you will all be respectful of the choices Naya made and to keep your hateful comments to yourself.

Ha Naya as of recently is in a relationship with Stray KIds's Changbin. 

Dispatch
[Insert pictures] + [Insert typical Dispatch dating rumor]

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert picture from behind]

Liked by realstraykids and 21.296 others
NaYaNana 📸 by 🐖🐇
View all 128 comments

Add a comment...

Things were going to be very different now that their relationship was out in the public. They felt a little pushes, but they knew they didn't really have a choice. Dispatch would have shared the photos even if the companies didn't want to bring out a notice post.

Naya was aware there were a few people out there in the world who didn't want this relationship at all. They would send hate to her or Changbin, perhaps even both. She knew that, but Naya was scared of it still. But Changbin would be there for her to calm her down and remind her that all what matters is that they are happy in their relationship. No one should ruin it.

Bin: Have you seen the comments yet?
Bin: I've been scared to look at them

Naya: I'm scared too :/
Naya: I'm afraid of seeing mostly the hate comments
Naya: Maybe we shouldn't read them

Bin: But, don't you wonder how many
fans are happy for the two of us?
Bin: We could ask our friends to go through
the comments?
Bin: They'll pick out the positive ones for us

Naya: I would like that :)

Naya's friends immediately agreed to go through the comments of her post with the picture Changbin had taken. Once in a while, they would read out a positive comment. It made Naya relieved, because many of the fans truly were happy for her.

"No matter what everyone says, if Changbin makes you happy, their hateful comments don't mean anything." Miyoung showed Naya her favorite comment.

Whoever wrote the comment had a point. Changbin made Naya happy and no matter what happens, he was her happiness and nothing could ruin it. Nothing should have to get between the two of them.

At least Naya hoped so.

Edited