Chapter 15 - Performance

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert picture holding flower bouquet]

Liked by realstraykids and 18.691 others
NaYaNana I had so much performing my two songs !!! Thank you
everyone who were involved and Changbin, of course !!
View all 253 comments

Add a comment...

To celebrate the performance, Blue Ivy and Stray Kids got together to have dinner. Eunji and Chan were able to catch up while Miyoung and Yuri bonded with the other members of Stray Kids. Once in a while, their friends dropped their ship name in the conversation. Like always this annoyed Naya and even Changbin, who were seated next to each other.

"They'll never stop." Changbin glanced Naya's way, as an idea popped in his mind.

He took out his phone, the Instagram app still opened. Quickly checking the reactions fans were having on the performance, wanting to know what was on their mind. They were mainly talking about the interaction the two idols had. They loved it and focused on the non-existent relationship between the two rappers.

The fans were reacting the same way the two group of friends were.

Changbin: Many people loved our
chemistry
Changbin: I'm happy knowing both
fandoms are happy seeing us perform
together

Naya: Hello? Why are you texting me
when you are next to me?

Changbin: Because I don't want our
friends to know the idea I have in my
mind

Naya: An idea? Should I be worried?

Changbin: I'm not sure how you would
react but just listen me out
Changbin: Our friends never listen to us when
we tell them we're just friends
Changbin: And so, we need to prove it to them

Naya: And how are we going to do that?

Changbin: We should go on a date

Naya caught everyone's attention when she choked on her drink after reading Changbin's last message. Changbin tried holding in his laughter, carefully patting her back until Naya was doing fine again.

"This was your fault." Naya glared at Changbin.

Of course Naya was surprised by his idea. This whole time they were on the same level, they were just friends and so there would never come a day when they would go on a date. But now, Changbin sort of changed his mind. He actually asked Naya to go out with him.

"What do you say?" He wanted to know how Naya thought about his idea.

"Let's do it." Time to end this discussion once and for all.

Edited