Chapter 28 - Further apart

Unnie: Is everything fine between you and
my brother?
Unnie: He's normally really talkative when
we talk about you
Unnie: He seemed distant today

Naya: Things are quite hard right now
Naya: He had been busy with the group's comeback
so we didn't spend much time together
Naya: But now that they finished, we're preparing
for our comeback

Unnie: That explains quite a lot
Unnie: I tried getting him to talk to me about
what's on his mind, but he kept telling me
everything was fine

Naya: I don't blame him for pretending that
everything is fine
Naya: I really don't know what to do

Unnie: You need to talk to him about your worries
Unnie: Because he won't ever share it with you if
you don't try bring it up yourself

Blue Ivy were at the dance studio to learn the choreography to their new song they had been working on. The reason why Naya was busy and wasn't able to meet up with Changbin for a while.

"Was it Changbin?" The girls were taking a small break, so Naya wanted to check her phone to see if Changbin messaged her and Eunji saw.

Naya didn't really feel like talking. Things weren't so perfect anymore. She wanted everything to go back to how it was. Naya thought if she didn't tell her friends what was happening, she wouldn't worry them and she could pretend everything was fine. Something Changbin had been doing the whole time as well.

"I think we need a longer break right now." Eunji noticed Naya was about to cry as everything started crashing down.

"Naya, we don't like seeing like this. You should have told us something more was going on than you were letting on" Miyoung hugged Naya before the younger girl would fall down on the ground like the tears that were escaping her eyes. 

"You used to be so happy, Unnie." Yuri never liked seeing her Unnies cry and be sad over something, no matter how small or big it was.

"I think we're moving further apart." Naya immediately gained sympathy from her friends.

They knew how close Naya was with Changbin. He had a special place in her heart, even though she didn't realize that just yet as it took her a long time to realize she liked him. When Naya finally was in a relationship with him, she was the happiest she had ever been. And now, things were different because of their busy lives as an idol.

"I'm sure things will go back to how it was before." But no matter how many times everyone told Naya it would be, she never believed them.

Naya's phone was down on the floor when it caught Yuri's attention. The screen lighted up, so she picked it up to see what was going on. Yuri handed Naya the phone, because it was Changbin.

Bin: Na...
Bin: We should talk

Naya: So, it's actually happening

Bin: You don't think we have to talk?

Naya: No, it's not that...
Naya: I was just expecting this to happen
eventually

Bin: I wish it didn't have to happen, too
Bin: We'll meet at the park
Bin: So we can take a walk too

Naya: Okay I'll see you tonight

"He wants to talk to me tonight." Naya didn't really know how to feel about this.

She had read many stories of relationships ending because they had something important to talk about. So, of course, Naya was afraid a breakup was coming. And she wasn't ready for it, she didn't want it to happen at all

"Can we continue practice?" Naya needed to get her mind away from Changbin for a while, a distraction.

**NOTE**

While editing this, I realize how fast all of this is happening.

Edited