Chapter 37 - The plan

Naya had gone to the studio to meet up with the producers, ready to brainstorm for some ideas for Blue Ivy's future comeback. They still had a lot of time to prepare, technically, the girls were still on their break from their latest comeback.

When she arrived back at the dorm, she noticed Yuri was alone. Miyoung and Eunji didn't seem to be home at all, so Naya wondered where the two would have possibly gone to.

"Where are our Unnies? I thought they were supposed to be here." Yuri looked away from Naya when the rapper spoke up, hoping Naya wouldn't pry more.

But since Yuri was a terrible liar, Naya didn't stop asking until the younger girl would finally give in. Although she had promised Miyoung and Eunji to keep her mouth shut as Naya couldn't know what was going on behind her back. But Yuri didn't have a choice anymore.

"You won't believe me if I tell you they went to the dance studio, right?" Naya nodded, because she would have definitely seen them inside the company if they did.

"They are actually meeting up with Chan right now." Yuri eventually spilled the beans as she couldn't keep lying to Naya, because she could get scary at times.

"Look... We want to help you and Changbin get back together." The Maknae was hopeful Naya wouldn't be mad at her for knowing about the secret.

Naya should have seen this coming, ever since Miyoung came up with a sudden idea right before she took a shower. Together with Eunji, she would be talking to Chan about the schedules. Naya just couldn't believe they do all of this behind her back, because she told them not to intervene. There was nothing they could do to help Naya get back together with Changbin.

Yuri looked at Naya, wondering what was going through her mind. She couldn't tell if the older was mad or disappointed. 

"I don't think there's a way to make our schedules to line up." Yuri had never seen her friend think so negatively about something, as if she was afraid of something.

"What are you afraid of, Unnie?" Naya was a little surprised Yuri realized something more was going, that the rapper wasn't only losing her hope but was scared as well.

"I'm scared that there will be another break up."

Yuri didn't say anything and just pulled Naya into a hug, trying to reassure her Unnie everything would be fine. Even if Naya didn't believe in it at all.

Naya: I honestly can't believe you
Naya: Do you really think you'll be able
to come up with a plan?

Eunji: I guess Yuri explained everything to you
Eunji: Are you mad at us for doing this?

Naya: I am only a bit disappointed
Naya: But Yuri explained everything to me
Naya: If you really think it's a good idea to have
our schedules meet, then why should I stop
you from at least trying

Eunji: I'm happy you feel that way

Naya: So what's the plan so far?

Eunji: We first want to bring both groups
together so we can come up with the
complete plan
Eunji: Then, when we figured everything out
we will meet up with the managers and eventually
with the CEOs to work something out
Eunji: Sure, it's gonna be hard to convince them
Eunji: But we are hopeful

Naya: Okay... Let's try it, I guess

A few days later, Blue Ivy and Stray Kids met up at the girls' dorm for the meeting Eunji and Chan planned. It was the first time Naya and Changbin had seen each other since their break up in the park. It felt weird to see each other again after a long time, though they were happy to finally meet again. Even if just as friends.

"Can someone explain why we are here?" Seungmin was looking at Chan who turned his gaze towards Eunji and Miyoung, as they had talked to him about their idea.

"I basically had an eureka moment and came up with the idea of finding a way to have our schedules line up." Naya couldn't help herself as she rolled her eyes at Miyoung, it still didn't seem like an idea that could work.

"Most people come up with an idea while in the shower. Miyoung didn't even need to step in the shower."

"So, we're here to find a way to have it happen." Hyunjin figured out as he looked at Chan who nodded to confirm his realization.

"I don't think it's possible to do that." Changbin shared the same mindset as Naya about this, which didn't surprise any of them. 

All this time, Changbin was glancing towards Naya. He wanted to stare at her, but he didn't want anyone to know. But it was a little too obvious to his friends already.

"I know it seems a little farfetched. But I believe that we can convince our managers and the CEOs if we really show them how hard we want this."

"You guys are unbelievable." Changbin took another glance at Naya who simply nodded.

Naya immediately agreed with him, it was her first thought when Yuri explained to her why Eunji and Miyoung were meeting up with Chan. 

"Though, let's try it and see where things will lead us too." Changbin's eyes met Naya's when she looked his way.

A short glance was all that they needed to find hope again.

Edited