Chapter 24 - Happy pill

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert picture in yellow outfit]

19.602 likes
NaYaNana Always your happy pill 💛
View all 131 comments
[Insert fan account] Your relationship is so wholesome

Add a comment...

Most of the comments under Naya's post was about her relationship with Changbin. Once in a while, she would see a negative comment by accident, but none of them were too bad. So, it didn't really affect her as much as she thought they would.

The fans believed she was in-directing Changbin, telling him through an Instagram count that Naya was his happy pill. But that wasn't true at all. She just wanted to tell the fans that they made her happy with being so supportive of not only her, but her friends as well.

"Na, I hope you didn't forget about lunch. I've been messaging you." One of the members must have let Changbin inside the dorm as he suddenly stood inside Naya's bedroom's doorway.

"I was going to reply but I wanted to post something on Instagram." Changbin took out his phone so he could check out the post, a smile appearing on his face when he did.

He was surprised Naya rather wanted to post something on Instagram, related to him, than replying to his messages. Especially since he had been asking her about lunch. Food should be more important to Naya than Instagram.

"You are my happy pill." Naya felt herself blushing, because even Changbin believed it was in-directed to him. 

"N-No... It's about my fans." Changbin let out a chuckle and planted a short kiss against his girlfriend's lips.

He always had a way to make Naya flustered. Whether it was with something he said or something he did. But most of the time it happened when Changbin complimented her, reminded her how much he liked her or kissed Naya.

"We could skip lunch and stay here." Of course, Naya knew he didn't mean it as food was very important to the both of them.

"Skipping lunch is unhealthy, you know that."

Having their relationship be public meant they could go on dates more. They didn't have to hide anymore, so they were able to go outside and be seen together. Right now, because Naya was on a break and Changbin had a free day after a busy week, they were able to have lunch together.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to find a free moment to see you." He knew he didn't have to apologize, because Naya knew being an idol wasn't easy.

Naya knew that being in relationship didn't mean you have to see each other every day, but sometimes, she wanted to be with him all the time. Because whenever she wasn't and didn't have anything to occupy her mind with, she missed Changbin a lot. And he missed Naya as much.

"It's going to be fine. I'll message you every morning." He always knew how to reassure her when she got scared or worried.

Edited