Chapter 1 - The beginning

It all happened in June.

On June 10, Blue Ivy made a comeback with their single album 'Wish'. A week after the release of the album, they arrived at Music Bank where they would have the third performance of their single.

While Naya expected everything to be as normal, things were different. Eunji was very excited to be able to see the members of Stray Kids. Before she joined Blue Ivy and thus Blossom Entertainment, she trained at JYP Entertainment for a year. There she befriended Chan, the leader of Stray Kids. Ever since she left, they lost contact. But this time, Eunji was determined to rekindle her friendship with him.

On their way to Music Bank, Eunji almost forced the rest of Blue Ivy to listen to Stray Kids's new album 'GO LIVE'. But Miyoung convinced her she would enjoy the album more if she listened to it on her phone with earbuds. Besides, Yuri was exhausted and wanted to catch up on her sleep in the car.

Blue Ivy were always able to choose the outfits for the performance. This time was no different. The stylists had put together a few options for each member. The girls always loved this part of getting ready. The outfits they were able to wear looked always so stunning. Even if the company was small, they allowed the girls a few things.

The oldest of the girls, Miyoung, especially loved picking out the outfits. She would always help the other girls with her advice about fashion. She never disappointed.

Once they had chosen their outfit, the make-up artists and hairstylists got them ready before their manager told the girls it was time to leave the dressing room. As they made their way to the stage, Eunji took the roll of leader upon her as usual and told her friends that they were going to be amazing on stage. She reminded them to stay positive and enjoy every single second of it, as if it were going to be their last performance.

Fortunately, their excitement was taking over their nervousness. They were ready to stand on that stage and perform their song in front of their fans. Nothing could stop them from having fun.

After Blue Ivy's performance, Eunji happened to walk into Chan who recognized her immediately. Although he had met many idols in his life as trainees before, he would always remember them no matter how long it had been since they saw each other. He was alone, without the rest of Stray Kids, meaning the hallway was quiet and calm. If the others were with Chan, their loudness would take over the silence.

As Chan started to talk to Eunji, reminiscing about their time at JYP Entertainment, she introduced her members to the fellow leader. All four girls congratulated him and the other members for their revolutionary comeback. In return, Chan did the same, before he left to go to wherever he was about to go.

When Blue Ivy arrived inside their dressing room, Miyoung teased Eunji for being so careful around Chan. It wasn't really like her because she was so extroverted all the time. But Eunji was just unsure what to say to him since it had been a while since they've seen and talked to one another.

"Honestly... I never thought he would still remember me."

The oldest girl let out a chuckle, glancing at Naya who was already fixed on her phone. A few weeks ago, Naya talked to their manager about wanting to release a solo album. She had a lot of creative ideas for a song and wanted to release them for their fans. Surprisingly, their manager agreed and would make sure she would be able to start working on the album once Blue Ivy's promotions had come to an end.

"Naya, you shouldn't work so much." Miyoung stood in front of Naya, pushing the rapper's phone down to catch her attention.

"Sorry, Unnie. This album is just really important to me and I want to make sure the company would officially allow me to release it."

Although Naya had gotten the green light from her manager, there was always a chance the CEO of Blossom Entertainment was against the idea. She first had to prove herself that she was capable of releasing something as a soloist.

"If manager-Nim allowed you to, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?" Yuri had been listening in on the conversation.

The company was a little different from the other K-POP companies. They always made sure the girls would rest enough between comebacks. Yet, they could be very strict as well. Especially with solo related items. Because in the end, Naya was part of a group. So, Yuri had a point. Their manager would make sure the CEO would agree as well.

"Anyway, tonight you're not allowed to work on anything. We should celebrate the first week of our comeback."

Eunji had always been the best option as leader. At first, the company wanted Miyoung to take the leading roll, but she was more the caretaker of the group. Eunji was the best at making decisions and making sure the other members would listen to her, even if she wasn't the oldest.

Naya didn't really have a choice, not wanting to disappoint Eunji and her other friends. Besides, she would love to celebrate their hard work, instead of stressing herself out.

**NOTE**

So, a lot has change since my editing. I just wanted to make sure it made more sense. It's also been a while since I started this story, so my writing style has changed a lot.

Which is why I decided to delete all of the photos I've added in the chapters, even the social media ones.

Edited