Chapter 17 - K-drama

A week has passed since Naya's date with Changbin. Once in a while they would message each other, but they never talked about their date. They pretended it hadn't happened and that nothing interesting occurred that night. Or, that's what they tried. But the truth was, the date was all what they had on their mind.

Naya was confused with her own feelings the first few days. Then, she realized she might like more than she thought she would. Their friends were right and Naya was scared. Because she didn't know how Changbin was feeling. Perhaps, he didn't feel anything different at all and would tell her they should stay friends, nothing more.

"Unnie... There's someone who needs to talk to you." Yuri grabbed Naya's attention, distracting her from those thoughts.

Yuri didn't say anything more and left, with Naya's eyes on the door. Changbin walked inside, to her surprise. She felt nervous, unsure what to say or how to act around him. Hesitantly, he took a seat on Naya's bed next to her, without a word being said.

"I think we have a lot to talk about." After a while, Changbin spoke up to break the silence.

He came to see Naya with a reason. Their date ended differently than they wanted it to, it went how their friends wanted it to go. Because, they were right all this time. The two rappers could be more than just friends, if they tried.

"I suggested going on a date because I wanted to show our friends that we're better of as friends. But, I enjoyed having your company that night and it really felt as if we were in some K-drama on a date."

Naya looked down at her hands when Changbin talked to her about what was on his mind. She didn't know what to say, but she was happy to find out he was starting to feel the same way. Their date really felt like a date, one that was perfect.

"I've thought about it a lot the past few days and I, I feel like I want us to try. At least, let us go on more dates and then we can see if we're ready for more. If that's something you want?"

Changbin noticed Naya was quiet. She had a lot to think about. It wouldn't be bad to go on more dates. There was always a chance they didn't have any feelings for each other at all. Perhaps, Naya just liked his actions and not him. Because she loved the way he was holding her hand and keeping her close, protecting her. Naya loved how Changbin gave her his jacket when he realized she was feeling cold.

"I think... It's something I would like, too" Naya didn't need to think twice about it, she wanted to try.

"Oh right! I still have your jacket! You probably want it back." She got up from the bed and took the coat from her desk chair.

Naya wanted to hand it back to him, but he shook his head and pushed the coat back to her. He didn't want it back, he had more coats in his closet. Changbin could miss one and wanted Naya to keep it.

"I think it looks better on you." Changbin was already being the smooth hopeless romantic guy, giving Naya a reason to blush.

"I can't believe our friends were right." They had to figure out how to tell their friends, they would be teasing the two even more now.

Proving to their friends that the two could only be friends didn't go as planned. Although they were annoyed to give their friends the satisfaction of being right, they were happy they realized something more could happen between them. The ship was becoming real. Their plan backfired.

Changbin eventually checked the time, realizing he had to leave. He had practice to be at. He only took a little detour when he wanted to talk to Naya and tell her how he felt. But now, he had to leave, which saddened not only him but Naya as well.

"I'm sorry, I really have to go before I'm late for practice." Naya wished he could have stayed longer, but she understood why he had to go.

Changbin stood up from the bed and made his way towards the door. He shook his head and turned back around. Naya thought he would take his coat back, even though he told her to keep it. But that wasn't even the case at all. No. He softly pressed a kiss against her cheek. She felt her cheeks heat up and smiled, touching the cheek that got kissed when Changbin left.

He would message her after he got back at the dorm. They had another date to plan.

Edited