Chapter 47 - Beach vacation (143)

"I'll be in charge of the music." Naya clapped her hands together while Changbin closed the trunk of his sister's car he was able to borrow. 

"So, I can't have any say? It's quite a drive to the beach." Changbin opened the car's passenger door for Naya.

She got in and waited for Changbin to do the same, ready to start their travels. Although they were only able to go on a holiday for just a few days, they were going to enjoy it  to the fullest. They had to keep it short because Changbin would need to prepare for the tour he would be going on with the rest of Stray Kids.

But now, their first vacation together was more important. 

"Because you are driving. You have to pay attention to the road. Or do you want the fans to think you don't drive safely?"

"Fine, you can be the DJ for our trip." His girlfriend always had a point. 

Once they arrived at the pension, they brought their luggage inside and left to have a short walk on the pier. 

"It's very calm here." Naya was content.

Although they weren't the only people there, considering it was late afternoon, everyone seemed to be enjoying the calm vibes the sea was giving them. 

"We picked out the perfect moment." Changbin glanced at Naya.

He enjoyed seeing her so happy. Idol life was extremely hard on the both of them, especially on Naya who easily found her low self esteem dropping even more by jealous people. So this vacation was something they definitely needed.

"Let's find some place to eat at."

They eventually found a cute small restaurant nearby. They took a seat at the back, just to be sure no fan would see them there. But they were confident that if someone did recognize them, they would be left alone.

"There's something special about the ocean at night. Especially with the starlit skies."

Because the weather was nice outside, they decided on taking a late night walk on the beach right after they finished dinner. They first went back to the pension though as Naya wanted to make sure to bring a towel with them. She wanted to sit on the sand without getting her pants dirty to admire the beautiful view.

"It's more special being able to spend it with you." Naya was looking in front of her as Changbin stared at her.

"I feel very lucky." He always knew his girlfriend was beautiful but something about the moonlight shining on her made her look even more gorgeous.

Naya was a little confused, so she looked at her boyfriend. That's when she realized he had been looking at her this whole time instead of the ocean that was clearly more special.

"I'm so lucky I have met you, Na. I don't want to ever let you go. Well, never again. And I hope you will never get tired of me." Changbin made Naya smile as she looked away to, hopefully, hide the red cheeks. 

"The only thing I get tired of is everyone telling me to back off from you." Naya just sighed, looking in front of her again while resting her head on Changbin's very broad shoulder.

"Na, look at me." Naya did what Changbin said, wondering what was on his mind.

But instead of saying something, he cupped his girlfriend's face and pressed his lips on top of hers. 

"You're strong and together we'll get through the hate no matter what it takes. All that matters is that I love you, Naya." Changbin got a little afraid when he noticed Naya had tears in her eyes.

"Thank you... I-I love you, too." The feeling quickly disappeared when she was smiling, wiping away her tears as she said it back.

The first time Changbin told Naya that he loved her wasn't during the best moment. They mutually broke up when he first told her. He still regretted saying it back then. But now, he was finally able to say it again. This time, she could tell him that she loved him as well.

They stayed on the beach, enjoying the view a little bit more until it started to get cold. That's when they went back to the pension to keep them warm.

"Should we head to bed? I know you're tired." Changbin noticed Naya was yawning a lot ever since they got back at the pension.

"I don't want tonight to end." Naya loved this night and she would never forget the moments she shared with Changbin.

Naya looked through her suitcase for her sleepwear when she noticed Changbin was already changing out of his shirt. She quickly looked away from her topless boyfriend when he glanced at her. He knew.

"You're not very subtle, Na." Changbin grinned, putting on the black shirt he often wore as sleep attire.

Naya disappeared into the bathroom to get ready. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed her face turned red once again. But she ignored it as she changed, eventually joining Changbin in bed. This was the first night they would share a bed, another big step in their relationship. 

"There's my sneaky girlfriend! Did you like what you see?" Naya already expected him to say something like that.

"Yes, you have a very cute tummy, Bin." Naya grinned, keeping Changbin dumbfounded as he didn't know how to get back at her.

Before they would sleep, they wanted to watch something on TV. But, Naya was only able to stay awake for a few minutes when she fell asleep with her head against Changbin's arm. He let out a chuckle, turning off the TV and pressing a kiss on top of her girlfriend's head.

"Goodnight, baby."

The next morning, Naya woke up with her face buried deep into Changbin's chest. When she lifted her head, she could tell he was already awake, staring at her. They stayed in bed for a little bit longer like that. 

"How did you sleep, Na?" Eventually it was time for them to get up and get ready if they still wanted to get breakfast.

They were both inside the bathroom, Changbin was drying his hair with a towel after the shower he had taken. Just to make sure that when they got outside he wouldn't catch a cold. While Naya was doing her usual morning routine, opting for a no make-up day.

"I had a very soft, yet firm pillow to rest my head on." Changbin let out a chuckle, hanging away the towel.

Of course, his hair got ruffled a lot from the towel, as locks of hair were standing all over the place.

"Aish..." Naya smiled, standing on her tippy toes to flatten her boyfriend's hair as much as she could. 

"You know... I really like your hair this way." He nodded in agreement.

Because of all the photoshoots, filming of videos and performances, his hair had to endure a lot of procedures, from bleach to curling irons. It's why Changbin wanted to keep his hair natural whenever he had a free schedule.

"It's very adorable."

Later that day, they went to the arcade nearby before heading out for lunch. Somehow, they already got quite tired. So, after a short walk through the nearby nature park, Changbin suggested that they should head back to the pension and spend the rest of the day there. And instead of going out for dinner, just like the night before, they would order in.

"I can't believe our vacation is ending soon." Naya left the bathroom as she had changed into something a bit more comfortable. 

Changbin was scrolling through his phone, keeping up with his fans while ignoring the hateful comments related to his relationship with Naya. They weren't worth the time and wouldn't ruin the vacation with his girlfriend. 

"I wish I could spend time alone with you for longer, too. But unfortunately the company wants the group to prepare for the tour soon." 

For now, they will enjoy the rest of the vacation without thinking about going back soon to the dormitories.

**NOTE**

Hehe, curly Binnie so cute :(

Edited