Chapter 14 - Unfairly

- NAYA -

The shipping of Changbin with Naya had been going on for a few days already. Naya tried to ignore it as much as she could. It was hard, because Eunji couldn't stop talking about the two rappers.

The comments that tend to come back where fans asking for performances. Blossom Entertainment wasn't allow Naya to go to music shows on her own. The only performance she had done was on Instagram, because she wanted to give the fans what they deserved.

Strangely enough, the company was showing their true side. Even Blossom Entertainment were treating the artists unfairly, in this case only Naya didn't get treated the way she usually did when she was with the other Blue Ivy members. As if the CEO didn't care about solo artists.

Naya really wanted to perform 'Funny Sunny' more. But no matter how many times she asked her manager it was possible, he told her it wasn't possible. Even her friends tried to convince him, but nothing worked.

Even Changbin seemed confused and worried.

Changbin: How are you doing?
Changbin: Have you been able to convince
your manager and the CEO to perform your
song on a stage?

Naya: Nope
Naya: I really don't understand why they're
both acting this way towards mem
Naya: They always allowed us to do whatever
we wanted, but now

Changbin: Every company is messed up, huh?
Changbin: I just never thought Blossom Ent would
be as well

Naya: Do you think it's because we worked
together on this?

Changbin: I'm sure it's not
Changbin: Because your PD told you he couldn't
help you out without knowing you would ask me
for help
Changbin: We could perform our song together?
Changbin: I'm sure JYP and manger-nim can
figure something out

Naya: Thank you for trying
Naya: It means a lot to me

INSTAGRAM
NaYaNana

[Insert selca]

Liked by realstraykids and 16.386 others
NaYaNana Heaven!! I appreciate you all so much for still supporting
me even without any performances happening. I love you all!
View all 238 comments
[Insert fan account] JUSTICE FOR NAYA JUSTICE FOR BLUE IVY

Add a comment...

- CHANGBIN -

When Changbin saw Naya's post on his private Instagram the company knew about, he changed to the group's account to like her post. He wanted to show his support and let the fans know that they were friends and he cared about their song.

"Are you going to perform your song with Naya?" Changbin put his phone away, realizing Chan noticed he liked Naya's post.

"Her company isn't allowing her to perform and I want to help her out. I'm sure I'll be able to convince JYP to have the performance happening."

Fortunately, Changbin's friends were supportive of his decision. They wanted Naya to perform her solo release as much as everyone else. And because the company wasn't allow her to, they could tell how much Changbin wanted to help Naya out. He would say it's because they're friends, but they knew something more was going on.

"I won't invite you to watch if you keep shipping me and Naya." Changbin wanted a break from the ship, it was getting too much and it annoyed him more and more.

- NAYA -

While wondering how Changbin would be able to not only convince JYP but even Blossom's CEO to let Naya perform her duet with him, a message grabbed her attention. Surprisingly, this time, it wasn't Changbin.

Chan: I heard Changbin wants to perform
the duet with you

Naya: I really can't believe he wants to
make sure I can perform for the fans
Naya: I'm still in disbelief the CEO doesn't
want me to, you know

Chan: It's truly messed up
Chan: But knowing Changbin, he will
make sure that the performance is going
to happen
Chan: Besides, we want this too so we
can continue to ship Nabin

Naya: Please...
Naya: Why is everyone obsessed with the
non-existing ship?

Chan: We love teasing the both of you
Chan: And Changbin has been acting quite
differently ever since he started to message
you
Chan: One day, both of you will realize
something more is going on

Naya: And one day, everyone else will have
to realize we are JUST FRIENDS

Chan: Just wait and don't be surprised
we were right all along

**NOTE**

No more 'C' and 'han'. I saw all the comments being confused or mentioning "A wild Han appeared". I feel bad fixing it, but it's something I have to do while editing the story. I hope you understand.

Also, I changed up this chapter quite a bit. Originally, I made Blossom Ent one of the best companies that could possibly exist. But in the end, it didn't feel realistic. Which is why I wanted to change everything up.

Edited