Chapter 22 - If people know

Naya constantly felt anxious whenever she left the dorm. Dispatch would still send out a photographer to take more pictures of Changbin and her spending time together. Whenever she was around him, he needed to remind her everything would be fine. He promised to protect her.

Changbin was waiting for Naya at his sister's apartment. He hoped Naya would be fine leaving the dorm to meet up with him. Not only that, he hoped no one would find out they were meeting at his sister's apartment, or she would have to move.

"You look worried." Changbin thought he was able to hide his worries, but he failed.

"Dispatch has been following us and they will soon post the pictures they took of me with Naya." He never wanted anyone to know he was worried about it all. 

"You're afraid to worry her more if you showed her how you are worried too." His sister swiftly caught on.

Changbin didn't want to talk about it anymore, so they changed topics. When Naya finally arrived, she greeted his sister before he could take her up to the roof. He wanted to enjoy the view with her as it would help them think about different things than Dispatch and the pictures.

"I'm just so glad I got here without any problem. Will things get better when people know?" Naya felt a kiss pressed against her cheek, reassuring her a little as it reminded her that he was there for her.

Changbin didn't say anything and wrapped his arms around Naya to keep her close. A sigh escaped his lips with Naya staring at the view in front of her. She knew it wouldn't be easy to live life as an idol. And although, she told herself not to start a relationship, it happened and she never expected things would go like this. Still, she wouldn't change anything.

"Can't we stay here every day?" It would be so much easier if they could stay hidden for the rest of their lives, but unfortunately, they were idols and wouldn't be able to.

All she wanted was some privacy, but she would never be able to know how it would feel like without anyone wanting to know everything about her.

"You won't have to get through this alone." Changbin would never let Naya go through this without him.

She needed to know he would always be by her side, to at least worry less about everything.

"So we can't stay here?"  Changbin shook his head and pulled Naya closer to kiss her. Once the pulled away, she put her head against his chest as he pulled her into an embrace.

Edited