Chapter 44 - Rekindled

The fans hadn't found out yet about the rekindled relationship. Although Naya and Changbin wanted to share the news with them before comeback preparations, they weren't able to and so they would wait once the comeback promotions ended for both sides.

Though the fans might suspect something has changed once Blue Ivy would release their single, a song Naya had written ever since she got back together with Changbin. If her friends didn't know about the rekindled relationship just yet, they would have definitely guessed it after reading the song lyrics. It was a whole different type of song compared to their latest single 'My last'.

"How does it feel being so secretive about your relationship again?" Miyoung asked once they arrived inside the dance studio, where they would start learning the choreography that had been put together.

"It's different now since we've been through this phase already." The girls were doing some stretches first to make sure she wouldn't overwork their muscles.

They needed to make sure they stayed fit while preparing the comeback, so they could stay fit during the promotions. It would be awful if they would hurt their limbs and couldn't perform during comeback promotions because they would stay seated on a chair on the stage.

"I am so excited to perform this." Yuri was playfully hugging Miyoung from behind before they stood in their starting position.

The first practice of a new choreography was always stressful, though the girls knew that once the first day was over, things would slowly be finished. Naya quickly moved her attention to her phone when Changbin messaged her, deciding to answer him before they could even start.

Bin: Don't miss me too much

Naya: I think you're missing me too much

Bin: Maybe
Bin: I'll message you tonight then

Naya: That would be great!
Naya: You could help me fall asleep

Bin: I can definitely do that
Bin: Good luck with practice today ^-^

"Should we take your phone away?" Eunji could already Naya was talking to her boyfriend.

Naya chuckled, shaking her head. She would rather focus on the comeback as talking to Changbin would let her remember she did miss him. However, Naya was looking forward to his phone call later in the day.

"He's the one you should attack." Naya put her phone away inside her bag.

She couldn't really practice the choreography with the phone in her hand. Yuri chuckled, enjoying the savage side of Naya. She seemed a lot more happy and more like herself now she got back together with Changbin.

"We should start! That way Naya can have a good night talk with her boyfriend." Miyoung winked as Naya rolled her eyes.

Her friends were back at it again with their teasing. Though she knew that in a way they were jealous, since they weren't in a relationship. Not they really wanted to be in one. The girls knew that when they became idols, dating wouldn't have been easy at all. The chance of them starting a relationship was slim, yet with a lot of luck and great timing, Naya found her love in Changbin.

"Then make sure you guys focus on the comeback, instead of prying into my relationship." 

Eventually, the choreographer walked inside the studio. She was ready to show Blue Ivy the choreography and teach them every single move, one by one.

Once the girls finished their schedule for the day, they were back at their dorm. They needed to catch up with sleep from their long day. However, while Miyoung, Eunji and Yuri went to bed, closing their eyes for the night, Naya stayed up a bit longer. As planned, she was messaging Changbin to talk about their day, instead of a phone call. She didn't want to disturb Miyoung's sleep.

They both had a busy schedule and they couldn't wait to finish the comeback preparations to start the promotions. They were especially excited to hear the thoughts of the fans. After a while, Naya was starting to grow tired and as thought, Changbin was able to help her fall asleep mid-conversation.

The next morning, Naya woke up to good morning messages from Changbin, letting her know he wouldn't be able to message her throughout the day. She didn't mind as she wouldn't be able to message him either.

Blue Ivy needed to get back into the studio to start their recording. And since Naya wrote and produced the song, she needed to make sure her friends did their parts the way it was intended to.  Of course, she would get help by professional producers and arrangers. The company didn't have enough trust in her capabilities to do everything by herself.

Naya joined the others for breakfast. They were busy talking about the comeback, feeling excited to finish it. The new song was so different compared to the other ones they made, they were proud of Naya

"One day, you guys will help write a song with me. I don't want all the credits." Miyoung handed Naya some food while letting out a chuckle.

"That would be great. A little project we could work on together."

Eunji really liked the idea of writing a song with the rest of the group. And who knows, maybe it could give them some more fans, some new fans.

"Have you figured out yet when you'll be meeting Changbin again?" Naya started eating her food when Eunji asked her a question.

Whenever Changbin wasn't messaging her and wasn't able to answer her messages back, Naya never really checked her phone. There wasn't really a reason for her to look if he didn't have the time to reach out to her.

"Not yet, but that's fine. Having our schedules line up is honestly perfect. Of course, I miss him, but I know that I'll see him again soon." 

Once they both started the comeback promotions, they would occasionally see one another at the music shows. And once it ends, they have all the time they need to catch up.

Edited