Chapter 5 - Teasing

- CHANGBIN -

It had been a few days since Naya and Changbin first started texting each other. Ever since, they kept in touch to talk about music. Naya told him about the solo she was working on and so, he was able to help her a little.

Of course, Chan noticed Changbin changed as the latter seemed to spend more time on his phone. The other member did as well, but they didn't want to talk to Changbin about it, so the leader did instead. By taking away the phone.

"I see you have found Naya's phone number on my phone."

Changbin yelled at his friend, taking back his phone. He didn't like getting his phone taken away, especially when the one taking it away wanted to see what was happening on the screen. He quickly typed a message to Naya, letting her know there was something he had to do. Fortunately, she didn't mind.

Hopefully, Chan won't tell the others about this. Changbin didn't want his friends to tease him about it. Of course, he had a few female idol friends, but he never texted them as much as he had been talking to Naya. The reason why they would tease him.

"She asked for advice on writing music." Changbin didn't have to tell Chan why, there was no reason for him to explain his actions.

- NAYA -

After Changbin's last message, Yuri entered Naya's room. She invited the rapper with her to the company, where they would practice their newly changed choreography.

"Eunji Unnie told me you're texting one of the Stray Kids boys." Of course, Eunji had to tell someone. Yuri being the best choice as they were roommates.

"We're just talking about music." Naya didn't lie.

Their conversation consisted of music. Sure once in a while, they would ask some personal questions to get to know each other. But even then, it was surprising Naya wanted to talk to someone as much as she was now. She was introverted, a little shy and stayed away from social situations.

Naya didn't say anything more, she didn't have to explain herself at all. Yuri took the hint and dropped the subject. Time to focus on the choreography. Eventually, Miyoung and Eunji joined them as well.

INSTAGRAM
blue_ivy_blossoms

[Insert group's photo at dance studio]

19.395 likes

blue_ivy_blossoms We're so happy to see you enjoy our song! Thank you
Heaven for always supporting us, no matter what
View all 201 comments

Add a comment...

A few hours later, they decided they practiced enough for the day and so went back to the dorm. Naya immediately wanted to work on her solo, much to dismay of Miyoung. The latter hoped the rapper would take a break from it for at least one night, but unfortunately it didn't happen. Naya was too determined to finish it. They were still promoting their latest album, the solo project could wait. Naya needed to take care of herself.

"We need to be at Inkigayo tomorrow..." Miyoung hoped this would force Naya to put her notebook away and get ready for bed. 

"I won't stay up the whole night, Unnie. I promise." They could never change Naya's mind, no matter how hard they tried.

Edited

Seo Changbin • Haven ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara