Chapter 39 - Karaoke night

Miyoung chuckled when Naya constantly looked through her wardrobe, hoping to find the most perfect outfit to wear. Although she didn't realize that she was trying to do that. She normally never cared too much about what she wore.

"You know he won't care if you appear in sweats." Naya stopped what she was doing and look at Miyoung, letting out a sigh.

Naya was aware that Changbin wasn't the type of person who would judge you because of what you were wearing or how you would appear. She didn't have to dress up at all, he simply didn't care.

"But... What would someone wear when hanging out with an ex?" Miyoung took a quick look through Naya's clothes in order to find the perfect outfit.

She had to find something, or they would be late. It only took Miyoung a few minutes to show Naya an outfit to wear. The younger thanked her, getting ready as she was the only one who hadn't gotten ready yet.

INSTAGRAM
jjennjji

[Insert two person selca]

Liked by NaYaNana, eMMieiMMe, lillililli and 20.696 others

jjennjji Karaoke night, best night!! Lillie and I are excited
View all 168 comments

Add a comment... 

Eventually, Blue Ivy got their manager to drive them towards the dorms Stray Kids were waiting for them. Naya was feeling a little nervous when she realized she wouldn't not only be hanging out with Changbin, but she would have to stay the night as well.

"We already got the snacks ready." Chan was the one who the girls inside.

Music was already playing inside the dorm. The boys were definitely looking forward for some karaoke fun. If it wasn't for Chan convincing them to at least have a little patience, they would have started without the girls.

"Great! We brought some too, just in case." Eunji gave her fellow leader the bag containing the different snacks.

"We probably need all the food." Chan eventually brought the girls to where the rest were.

"So, do we only sing to songs or will we do some kind of battle against each other?" Minho decided he would drape his arm around Naya's shoulders.

He wanted to keep her away from Changbin for a bit. Because he knew the male rapper would want to talk to his ex-girlfriend, though it wasn't the best thing to do. The night was supposed to be a fun night, so no one could risk the guy ending up reminiscing about the breakup.

"Do you boys want to lose against us girls?"

"We could even do rap battles." Yuri suggested as she glanced towards Naya.

The Maknae always loved having a mini competition against Naya, as they both were known to be the rappers of the group. Though she was never really able to win, the reason why Naya became the main rapper and Yuri the lead rapper.

"RiRi, you lose every single time." Naya let out a chuckle as it was true, unaware someone was staring at her.

Changbin couldn't take her eyes away from her, she looked so beautiful to him. She always did. And he could already see his ex-girlfriend winning, yet staying humble about it so she wouldn't hurt Yuri's feelings. Changbin could recognize himself in Naya, which was how he realized that he loved her.

"I'm certain I'm able to win if I compete against Naya." Jisung seemd very confident.

But Minho rolled his eyes while looking at Changbin to see how he was holding up.

"We'll see about that."

The night started great and slowly it was starting to get late. They sang quite a few songs, sometimes alone but most of the time they wanted to duet. Eunji and Chan did a few songs together while Yuri did some songs with Jeongin. While Naya would have loved to do one with Changbin, she didn't as she did one with Minho instead.

Eventually Jisung and Naya had their rap battle, only for her to end up winning. The other guys definitely enjoyed watching the way Jisung was suffering from losing against her.

"I still wonder how you ended up becoming so talented." Miyoung looked at Naya who was sipping her drink and rolling her eyes at the older girl.

She hated it whenever her friends complimented her like that. She had trouble believing they were right. Of course, Naya appreciated her friends for being so kind towards her. They were her friends for a reason, they were more than just group members now.

"You're basically born with it." Eunji wanted to join the conversation because she loved complimenting all of her friends.

"They annoy me sometimes." Naya left her Unnies and took a seat between Minho and Changbin as there was a lot of space between them.

"I can relate with that." Changbin didn't really think as he replied to Naya's comment about her friends.

He moved a little away when Minho glared at him. Out of everyone, Minho seemed to be the one who cared the most about keeping the two separated for the time being. He didn't want them to get hurt again, so for now they had to stay away from each other for as long as possible. This didn't mean though they couldn't hang out together.

"I can't believe it's already three at night." Jeongin at this point was already yawning, as were the rest.

Because Chan was already trying to take him towards the bedroom so he would sleep, Jeonging had to push the leader away. 

"Maybe we should end the night and sleep." Seungmin suggested while Chan was already trying to get everyone to get up from their seats when it failed with Jeonging

He eventually turned off the karaoke machine that Jisung was trying to hide behind him. It was time to officially end the night.

"He is not letting us breathe."

The boys let the girls use their bathrooms, giving them the privacy they needed. Blue Ivy were wearing their baggy pyjamas, feeling the most comfortable in them since it could get cold during the night.

After some bickering who from the girls could sleep on whose bed from the guys, they eventually decided. Eunji would take Chan's bed, since they knew each other the longest and were both leaders. Yuri took Jeongin's, because they were both the Maknaes from their group. 

They all thought it was a great idea to let Naya sleep on Changbin's bed because of their past relationship. So, Miyoung would take Jisung's bed to sleep on. They secretly thought it would push them closer together again. And although Naya hated her friends for this, she was comfortable immediately.

Naya felt like she was close to Changbin again.

Edited