Chapter 49 - Not a goodbye

It was well known for time to move fast when you are having fun. Somehow, it also happens whenever you're very busy with preparing for a tour.

Naya wasn't used to this at all. This would be Blue Ivy's first world tour. It may not be a long one, but still, she and the other members felt very nervous. Fortunately, even though Changbin just started his tour with Stay Kids, he was able to help Naya once in a while to calm down.

On Blue Ivy's free night, a few days before their first concert, Naya and her members were able to see Stray Kids perform. They were about to finish their last concert in Seoul before leaving for Japan. It was the perfect time for Naya to see Changbin before they would be busy and too far away from one another.

"Are you ready, Naya?" Naya looked in the mirror one last time, feeling happy with the outfit she put together.

It didn't really matter a lot how she looked. She just didn't know how Stay would react seeing her dressed in sweats. Changbin wouldn't mind, but obviously the fans would. Naya didn't want them to add another reason to hate her.

Their manager picked the girls up from the dorm, bringing them to the concert hall. They headed inside from the back, immediately taking place where some other idols and celebrities would be seeing the concert from as well.

"I bet he's going to be very nervous, knowing he will perform in front of his girlfriend." Naya ignored Eunji. 

She just wanted to enjoy the concert and support her boyfriend and the others during their performances.

Blue Ivy had an amazing time at the concert, probably as much as Stay did. They waited a bit for it to calm down while people left the area. Naya smiled, feeling a little tired, but she wouldn't be able to head back to the dorm just yet.

"Let's go! They're waiting." The members followed Miyoung and their manager to the backstage area.

The manager of Stay Kids was already waiting in front of the dressing room, letting the girls inside. The boys were messing around, talking about how amazing their night felt, not noticing the visitors just yet.

"Ahem... Is this how you treat us?" Eunji made all eight of the boys look up.

The only one who got up was Changbin, greeting his girlfriend. Chan did as well, so he could give up his seat for one of the girls.

"We're still a bit hyped from the concert, that's all."

"So... How did I do?" Changbin ignored his friends yelling at him.

It was their concert, too. But he just wanted to know what Naya thought of him, there on the stage. He hoped she had a great time.

"You don't need me to tell you how you did, That's what your fans are for." Naya giggled.

Yuri sat down where Chan was, right next to her fellow Maknae. Changbin just wanted to hear her girlfriend say that he did amazing. He didn't expect her to tease him by not telling him he did great.

"When do you guys leave to Japan?" Eunji knew Naya wanted to know, but she was too afraid to ask. 

"Tomorrow..." Chan looked at Changbin who let out a sigh. 

Of course he wanted to go on tour, he loved performing in front of his fans, but he definitely wasn't looking forward to missing Naya. He would love to bring her along, but that was impossible with Blue Ivy's schedule. 

"We'll keep in contact once in a while." Naya smiled, brought closer to Changbin's side.

"You're still wearing it" Changbin noticed the necklace he gave to Naya around her neck.

"I don't want to take it off." Naya shrugged, her fingers played with the necklace.

That's when the boys noticed. They looked at one another. They could tell how much Naya meant to Changbin. And nothing could ever get in between them again. Not even a tour.

Eventually, the girls were getting tired and wanted to go back to their dorm. The boys wanted to head home, too. They would need to get ready to leave the next day towards the airport. They gave Changbin and Naya some time alone. The couple wouldn't be able to see each other for a while, so they had to properly say goodbye.

"I'll call you whenever I can, or at least text you. We'll see each other in LA." Somehow, in a strange way, it reminded them of the time they broke up.

But, obviously and fortunately, it wasn't the same at all. Because they would stay in contact and before they even realized, the would be back together again. K-CON would be happening very soon.

At least, they would be busy the time they were away. They would be looking forward being reunited. But until then, phone calls were all that could keep them happy.

Edited