Chapter 20 - The View

**NOTE**

I've had to change this chapter quite a bit. It's a whole different chapter than it was before.

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

Whenever there was some free time, Naya would meet up with Changbin on top of the rooftop. One of their favorite places to be at. They had their privacy and no one to bother them. They were alone, enjoy each other's company and the beautiful view from the city.

Naya had been wearing Changbin's jacket at times, but never when she was out in public. She was afraid that if someone saw her wearing it, they would recognize it as his. And there couldn't be rumors about their relationship, because of the dating ban. Naya would only wear the jacket if she was meeting up with him and Changbin loved seeing her in it. 

Bin: I'm done with practice
Bin: Are you free now? Or am I interrupting
something?

Naya: We're on a small break right now

Bin: So we can meet on the rooftop?

Naya: Of course ^-^
Naya: I need some time away from the
dorm and my friends
Naya: They're a little stressed out and I am
too, honestly

Bin: Don't worry, I'll make sure you
forget about all the stress while you are
with me

Naya: I don't doubt that

Before Naya left, she told her three friends that she would be heading out. They could already guess she would be meeting up with Changbin. They didn't really mind because they loved seeing the rapper happy with someone who cared about her as much as he did.

Changbin was already waiting in front of his sister's apartment. She wasn't at home, but she didn't need to be. The two would immediately head up to the roof.

"I'll never get tired of this view." Naya smiled at the view in front of her, feeling arms wrapped around her waist.

They had been seeing each other for quite a while and were still very much in the honeymoon phase. They wanted to be around each other every single day, but it wasn't possible because of their schedules keeping them busy. Stray Kids were in the middle of their comeback promotions. Blue Ivy were always starting their comeback, so Naya was very grateful they both had a free day.

"I've missed you. I can't wait until we're both on a break." Naya's heartbeat got louder and faster as Changbin's voice was low from exhaustion.

Naya couldn't agree more. Not being able to be around Changbin was harder than she expected it to be. Being able to work kept her mind away from him from time to time. But whenever she got back home from a long day at work, she wanted to see Changbin to relief some stress. He calmed Naya down.

"Let's focus on now."

Edited