Chapter 8 - Favor

They lost track of time. The sun was slowly setting to make room for the moon.

Changbin had been able to help Naya out with the one song she struggled with the most. The second verse wasn't finished yet, because he struggled with it as well. However, they made a lot of progress. Naya was very grateful.

"I guess it's time to go home." Naya looked up at the sky, her eyes landing on the moon that was visible already.

"Of course. I'm glad I was able to help." They stood up from the bench, standing next to each other awkwardly.

"If you need me again just let me know." Changbin waved goodbye. They would see each other soon again.

When Naya arrived back home, Eunji greeted her immediately. She seemed curious about something.

"Yuri told us you went to meet up with Changbin." Naya wasn't surprised Eunji wanted to ask her questions.

Eunji wanted to know everything about Naya spending time with Changbin. The rapper didn't really understand why. She was allowed to have friends besides Blue Ivy, without being questioned about it.

"He helped me out with this one song." Naya hoped that this would stop Eunji with asking her questions.

Fortunately, Eunji didn't ask anything else. Sensing that Naya was tired and wanted to rest. So, she left, right when Changbin messaged Naya.

Changbin: Chan Hyung has been asking
me a lot of questions about us spending
time together

Naya: Eunji seemed to be like that as well
Naya: I don't understand why they want to
know everything

Changbin: Right? There are a few female idols
I've been friends with
Changbin: Sure, you're the only one I message
daily, but that doesn't mean anything

Naya: Should I feel special?

Changbin: Definitely ^^

The next day, Naya wanted to meet up with one of the producers working at Blossom Entertainment. But when she asked him to help her out with the production of a song, he told her he didn't have the time. He was busy with Blue Ivy's next comeback and according to him, it was more important than Naya's solo.

Naya didn't understand. Her manager told her she could ask the producer to help her out. So, why was PD not offering his help at all. So, she called her manager. Only, he didn't pick up. He send her a message instead.

Manager-Nim: I'm so sorry, Naya but I can't
talk to you right now
Manger-Nim: We're in a meeting for Blue
Ivy's next comeback

That's when Naya realized that her solo project wasn't important to her manager at all. He didn't care. He only let her work on it because he didn't want to annoy her.

Naya cursed at herself. Once in a while, whenever she was free, she tried producing a song. But she always struggled with it. She wasn't ready to produce a song without any professional producer to help her out. She felt defeated and wanted to give up.

But a voice in her head wouldn't let her. She knew someone who had been familiar with producing music for a while. Someone who wanted to help her. Changbin.

Naya: I know this is so sudden, but I
really need your help

Changbin: Is everything okay?

Naya: I need to ask you for a favor

Edited