Chapter 27 - Focus on now

It had been a few weeks since Stray Kids had been busy with comeback promotions. They were almost finished, so Changbin decided to message Naya to ask her to come over to the dorms.

Bin: I have nothing planned for today
Bin: So, I thought you could come over
and spend time at the dorms

Naya: That sounds great!
Naya: Is everyone else at the dorm?

Bin: Most of them have left to go somewhere
Bin: Only Felix and Seungmin stayed
Bin: I would have gone with the others but
you're more important to me right now

Naya: So, we won't be annoyed too much?

Bin: Exactly!! Felix is too busy playing some
type of video game
Bin: Seungmin most likely would bother him
a little more

Naya: I will be there soon!!

Changbin was already waiting for Naya outside as she saw him at the door. He pulled his girlfriends inside the dorm and inside his room that he shared with Chan and Felix at the moment. Eventually, the company promised they would look for a new place to stay at. So things could change in the future. 

"I don't want to leave the room, Hyung." Felix was busy playing his game when he noticed Changbin had walked inside with Naya.

"There's a console in the lounge to play with." Only because of Naya, the Australian turned off his computer game to leave the couple alone, even if he wanted to keep playing.

"Promotions will end soon." Changbin sounded happy, no matter how much he enjoyed performing songs and giving fans content to enjoy, he couldn't wait to spend more time with Naya again.

"That's great! We'll be able to spend more time until I'm going to be busy with mine."

Changbin had been so focused on the promotions, he forgot Blue Ivy would start preparing for their comeback very soon. Most likely a few weeks after Stray Kids finally finished theirs. They never expected they would have to deal with something like that.

"We'll figure things out." Changbin hoped he would be reassuring Naya, even if he wasn't sure if they could find a solution to deal with this all.

"I feel like we're both getting more and more busy." Naya closed her eyes when Changbin brought her into a tight embrace.

Before they started dating, things seemed so much easier. Being friends with someone was a lot easier than being in a relationship with them. Of course, they never regretted realizing their feelings for each other. The two were happy together and wouldn't want to change a thing. They were determined to make it work.

They weren't the same anymore, because at times, their happiness got replaced by worries. What if something went wrong and they had to break up? How would they be able to deal with something like that?

"We should focus on now." Changbin didn't want to think about it all as Naya hummed in response.

It would be better if they stopped focusing on what could happen and focus on the things that were happening. They pulled away, with Changbin pressing a kiss against Naya's forehead as she looked up at him.

"You could stay here for dinner. Felix could easily cook for an extra person." Naya really like the idea of staying, giving her a reason to be with Changbin for a little longer.

But even if things could get better in the future, Naya couldn't help but feel anxious her relationship with Changbin would end.

**NOTE**

Before I edited this chapter, I saw I only wrote 300 words. And now, after the editing, I got it to 500 instead. I just wanted to let you know how much things can change.

Edited