Chapter 25 - Busy, busy, so busy

Naya had been staying in her room for quite a few days. She had been constantly checking her phone, hoping to hear something from Changbin. And although he said he would text her every morning, he hadn't been able to. Changbin had been really busy lately, finding it hard to find time to reach out to Naya, while being in either the studio or the practice room for hours.

"You're definitely missing him." It became obvious to Miyoung that Naya missed seeing Changbin or talking to him.

"He's just really busy and I hate it." Naya hoped he would message her soon.

Finally, she smiled when Changbin's contact name appeared on her phone screen. He texted her for the first time that day.

Bin: Na!!
Bin: I'm sorry :(
Bin: I've been so busy lately with the boys
I haven't found time to call
Bin: Luckily we have a break tomorrow
Bin: We can spend the whole day together then

Naya: Really??!!
Naya: So I'll see you tomorrow?

Bin: I can pick you up and take you back
to the rooftop
Bin: It's been so long since we were there

Naya: That would be great
Naya: I miss you :(

Bin: I miss you too 🥰

On the day he was free from work, Changbin brought Naya to the rooftop. They were finally together, even if it was only for a day right now.

"I don't want this day to end." Changbin pulled Naya close to him, facing her and wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist. 

Even Naya just wanted to spend time with him as long as possible. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned in to press their lips together into a kiss. It gave Naya butterflies. Sure, she wasn't the type of person who was touchy with others. But it was different with Changbin.

"Noona is home and told me she would bring us lunch." Because his sister knew they didn't really want to leave their safe space, she suggested to bring them lunch.

Naya was enjoying the warmth and the comfort of Changbin's arms around her. She never wanted to let go. If they could, she would love to stay there forever with him. Unfortunately, they both had an important and busy life to attend to.

"What have you been doing the past few days?" Changbin eventually pulled away from their embrace. 

"Nothing if I'm honest. I've been quire bored actually." Naya had a pout on her lips, causing Changbin to kiss her again to wipe the pout away. 

"I should have never left you alone."

Edited