Chapter 31 - Break up song

Naya had been able to rest her mind for a few days. The company never asked her if they should postpone the comeback. They didn't even seem to care she was feeling awful because of the break up. They were going to reveal the break up happened already, but Eunji convinced the manager not to. Because Naya wanted to tell the fans herself.

But Naya didn't want to worry the fans just yet, so she waited to post about it. Changbin would as well, because Chan told him how Naya wanted to share the news about the relationship that has ended.

"I honestly don't understand you." Naya had written a new song to cope with the break up and convinced everyone involved to use it instead as title track.

"I would never come up with this after a break up." Miyoung was reading the lyrics over and over again, surprised by how emotional it was.

"Believe me, I didn't think I would have been able to when I wrote it." Naya gave the piece of paper with the lyrics to Eunji and Yuri as well as they wanted to read it, too.

-EUNJI-

Chan: Is Naya feeling better?
Chan: Is she able to focus on the comeback?

Eunji: She took a break for a few days,
to get some rest
Eunji: Our manager wasn't so happy with it
Eunji: But it got her to write a whole different song
we are able to use for the comeback

Chan: So you're changing the song?

Eunji: We are!!

Chan: That sounds familiar

Eunji: OMG Right!!!
Eunji: You guys did that too

Chan: So how do you like the song?

Eunji: It's so beautiful, heart breaking too
Eunji: I actually can't wait to start recording,
since it's so different

Eunji put down her phone when she could her friends were staring at her.

"Why are you texting Chan so much?" They all noticed Eunji had been glued to her phone a bit more than usual.

However, the group members knew nothing special was going on between the two of them. They knew each other for a very long time and finally were talking again. As they were both leaders, the two were just worried about Changbin and Naya.

"To catch up on the lost time as friends. And it's great to he able to talk to another leader." Eunji rolled her eyes when Miyoung and Yuri.

To their surprise, Naya eventually laughed along. She was extremely grateful to have her friends around her, helping her forget about Changbin for a while.

Edited