Epilogue - Charmer

**NOTE**

And, to end this story. Here is the epilogue, which happens to be the start of the sequel "Charmer". It's very short, I know, but I still hope you enjoy. Please look forward to the sequel and don't forget, you can always come back to this story if you feel like it.

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

"Na, have you seen my phone? I swear I put it down on the table." Changbin had been looking around the apartment for a while.

He needed it because he would have to leave the apartment. But no matter where he looked, in every little hiding space and crevice, his phone was nowhere to be seen. 

"It's in your pocket." Naya stood behind him, taking out the phone from his back pocket. Changbin did not feel it at all somehow. 

"Are you gonna join me?" Changbin wanted to head out and work out at the gym for a bit. 

He had a small break from work, as did Naya. The perfect time for a full workout. 

"I guess I should, you'll need someone to film." Naya grabbed the camera from the table.

Changbin got told to vlog during his break. He had filmed many unnecessary moments from his day. Or he would forget the video was supposed to be about him and not his girlfriend. 

"Thank you, my love."

A few weeks later, Stray Kids' division posted the edited vlog of Changbin's break on the official YouTube channel. The comments were flooded with fans theorizing Changbin wasn't at the dorm, let alone at a pension or lodge. But instead, an apartment that seemed unfamiliar to them. That's when it all started to make sense to them.

When Changbin finally posted on social media to talk about the vlog, the comments were flooded by excitement. The fans were definitely surprised to find out he wasn't living at the dorms anymore. But they certainly weren't expecting him to be living in an apartment with Naya.

Naya felt grateful after all this time. A lot of Stays have realized the mistake they made when throwing shade at her. Because in the end, she cared as much as they did, even more than that, about Changbin. And it would never change.

Her life was complete.

Edited