ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴅᴀʏ ~ 1977 🌳

hay there............. eheh

☾ FIRST IMAGINE YAYY! 

  。o°✥✤✣ This is a story based on an actual dream I've had with Michael as I've mentioned before. I actually have a lot of dreams where he is present. sometimes he will talk to me and other times he doesn't say or do much, he's just there. it's bizarre I can't really explain it. :o but then there are times where we have a wholesome bond full of love and this imagine is based on one that I have had. I think that this is one of my fav eras and my favorite dream I had. I hope you enjoy it!! comment if ya wanna eheh!! :)  ✣✤✥°o。

 I hope you enjoy it!! comment if ya wanna eheh!! :)  ✣✤✥°o。

»»——⍟——««

♬♩♪♩

It was a nice day outside and you decided to get up early today. You got out of bed and started to do your hair when you remembered, your boyfriend Michael had his day off today! You excitedly ran over to the telephone to ring him up. You played with the strands of your hair while you patiently waited to hear his heavenly voice.

"Hello?" 

 "Michael!" You squealed into the phone.

 "Morning Y/N angel lovebug!" You giggled at his silly names he calls you constantly.

 "Morning you goose!" You reply. 

  He laughs, "What are you doing up at this hour girl? Don't you normally sleep in?" 

 "Yeah... I do, but today I wanted to get up early! Are you doing anything today?" You reply.

 "No babes, remember I have my day off! Did you wanna hang out today?" You were dying for him to ask you that. You haven't seen each other in a while because of his work. 

 "Yes!! Let's hang out today! I've missed you so much, love!" You say with excitement.

 He sighs, "I know, I'm so sorry... I never get to see you as much anymore... I promise my life things won't be like this forever. Just have faith in me and don't ever leave me."

Hearing Michael say things like this, feels like an arrow shooting through your chest. 

"Of course love... I would never leave you! I will always trust and have faith in you, don't ever forget that!" 

He went silent for a bit.

 "Thank you Y/N, I love you so much... Now, let's go have an us day!!!"

 You giggled. "I love you too, come pick me up in a bit, hopefully, I'll be ready by then!"

 "Okay! Be there in 5 minutes! Love you, bye!!!" He yelled into the phone. 

"Wait- Michael no-" He hung up. You ran to your closet to quickly find something to wear.

You got ready as fast as you can and decided to go find Michael. You knew he was walking to your home because you both lived near and he didn't have a driving license. You walked out the door feeling fresh and confident. You continued to walk until you saw him at the end of the road walking towards you. You waved and his face lit up with bliss. You both ran towards each other as fast as you both could. Your bodies crashed into each other forming a tight hug.

You took a second to take in his scent before you said anything. 

"I missed you so much, Michael!!!" You say. 

 "Y/N lovely I missed you more!" He kissed the top of your head, still in a tight squeeze.  

When you both separated, he planted a small kiss on the lips. You got so excited to be able to have a day with him, you jumped into his arms like a koala. Your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs tied around his waist. He placed one of his gentle hands on your waist, and the other hand on the back of your head.

You both decided to go to a nice park in your neighborhood. Michael spotted a nice tree to climb.

With you still in his arms, he ran to the tree, laughing and climbing it. You laughed and wrapped your legs and arms around him tighter so you didn't fall off of him.

He sat down on one of the thick branches with his back and head rested on the tall tree. You were still on top of him. 

You took the collar of his shirt and started to play with it. He kissed the top of your head. You looked up at him to see his perfectly built face. While looking into his eyes, a smile grew on his face. He placed one of his hands on the back of your head, while you snuggled into his chest. His other hand rested on your waist and you both took a long nap full of cuddles...

♬♩♪♩

»»——⍟——««

 .。*゚+.*.。 okayy that's it for my first imagineee... I hope who's reading this liked it! I know it's short but i kinda like it..... I tried to catch my mistakes but call me out if I didn't catch all of them eheh ;) i love feedback (even honest feedback) so comment if u wanna! anyways till next time!!  +..。*゚+ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ too daa loo! ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ love always and forevaa, jayden <3 :) ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙