ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ~ 1976/1995 ☀️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hello! I back with a brand new imagine! Also back with a ton of new ideas for them!!! I can't wait to share them all with you guys!  I'm glad I got some time to myself while camping with my family. It really brings out a HUGE creative side of me going to the beach and being with people I love. It's hard not to get inspired by every little thing! I hope you enjoy this because I did!!! :))) 💕💕*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 It's hard not to get inspired by every little thing! I hope you enjoy this because I did!!! :))) 💕💕*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

The rain trickled down the water spout and tap-danced on the roof... 

Or was the tap-dancing Michael?

 It was the rain for sure. You sat by the window with a book in your lap. Staring out the Neverland window. You were reading but got distracted by the pouring rain. Your mind wandered pondering about old memories. Sitting against the window, lost in your feels and thoughts. You didn't notice your husband, Michael, creeping up behind you. 

He stood above you and poked his head in front of yours. "Boo!" The upside-down view of him made you giggle. For he did not spook you at all. 

"Did I scare you?" He asks cutely while taking a seat next to you. 

"No baby, you didn't." You reply. 

"Aww dang it!" He says.

 You turn to him and look at him, catching all his features. 

"Like what you see?" He winks. 

You laugh, "You silly goose stop being cute!"

 "No, no I know you like what you see because of my handsomeness! I know, I know! Continue to soak it in!" Michael says placing his hands on his hips and swaying his hair. 

You continue to laugh, "Ohh Michael, when did you become so bold?! What happened to the shy bean you used to be." 

"I am shy!" He replies. 

"Not with that sass!" You say.

 "Y/N you know how close I am to you. It's not like I'm gonna be shy all the time around you!" He says giving a goofy smile. 

You take in his goofy smile and it reminds you of the time you and Michael confessed feelings for each other... You fall into a spiraling trance...

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

In your big backyard, there was a hill. On the hill was a huge tree that you continuously found yourself laying by. Soaking in the sun while the cool breeze blows over you. Your dearest friend, Michael... Who you had a crush on since childhood. Would always stop by and lay with you in the grass. 

You both would talk for hours, going on about life and being goofballs. Bonding together and loving each other without knowing it. It was your favorite thing to do, was to just talk beside him.