ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ ꜱɴᴜɢɢʟᴇꜱ ~ 1987 🎸

。・゚゚・Hiie enjoy! :) I really like this imagine, it oddly came to me while running the mile... ・゚゚・。

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤Also, I know Michael didn't live in Neverland in 87... but pretend he did  :T﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I know I used this image in another imagine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I know I used this image in another imagine... BUT IT FITS THE FEELING FOR THIS ONE SO MUCH SHFKAHFKHSAF *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

You suddenly woke up and were interrupted from your peaceful rest by the sounds of music. You sat up slowly and turned to look at your bedside table. It was 2:30 AM... You turn the other way and notice your husband's missing.

 "Good grief, Michael." You mumbled to yourself. 'He probably woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.' You think to yourself. 

You weren't mad at him. It's not his fault he can't sleep sometimes. Normally Michael would have woken you up and talked to you or cuddled you. 

 Not this time! 

You were curious to know where the music was coming from, so you hopped out of bed and sluggishly walked down the stairs. You noticed the music was just a guitar. As you followed the sounds, you found yourself in front of Michael's private studio. 

The door was slightly open as a dim light beamed from it. You silently stood by the door and listened carefully. You heard Michael beautifully strumming a guitar and humming. Butterflies started to swarm in your tummy. You decided to open the door and peak but as you opened the door it creaked, loudly. You cringed when you heard the guitar stop. 

You poked your head through the door and saw Michael sitting on a couch staring right back at you. He was lying down against the arm of the couch while holding the guitar. 

"Hey..." You shyly spoke. 

Michael gave a small smile, "Hey... I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

 "Yeah... It's alright." You reply calmly. 

"You startled me." Michael quietly giggles. You giggle, "I'm sorry." 

You both stare into each other's eyes for a moment. "Just couldn't fall back asleep?" You ask. 

Michael looks down at his guitar, then looks back at you, "Yeah... I felt the urge to play the guitar... You can come in if you want to." 

You nod and slide through the door. You walk over to the couch and sit down. Michael begins to play the guitar once again and continues to hum, silently. You watch his fingers gently gliding over the strings. His eyes were half-open, looking down. His messy curls framed his face as one strand of hair was tucked behind his ear. Michael continued to play the same tune as you listened and observed. 

It was calm in the room, nothing seemed real. 

Michael stopped and slowly looked up at you. He flashed a small smile, "Come here." He set his guitar aside and motioned for you to lay in his lap.

 You gave a small smile and shifted onto his lap. You placed yourself on top of him and sank into his chest. He placed his guitar over you and rested his chin on your head. Your heart began to beat rapidly, Michael never failed to warm your heart.

 Once again Michael started to play the guitar and hum. You could feel his chest vibrating as he hummed his little tune. You felt his chest lifting up and down from taking small breaths. You let the world around you fade into nothing and went into your own headspace with Michael. Nothing was real. You ended up falling asleep on him as you both were huddled together.

♥♡♥♡♥

When you woke up you were still on Michael's chest. You turned to look at his face and see him silently sleeping. The guitar was still on you, so you slowly shifted it off. You felt Michael move a little. He groaned and grabbed onto you and held you tighter against him like a teddy bear. You had intentions to take him to the bedroom and go back to sleep but Michael had other plans. 

While holding onto you, he shifted onto his side. He moved you onto your side too and spooned you, holding you close to him. You felt his breathing on your hair and kept in the giggles the best you could. You gave up on your plans to sleep in your bed and began trying to fall asleep.

 "I love you..." You whispered while keeping your eyes closed. 

"Uhuggnneaweriuwr... I love you too." Michael groaned while squeezing you closer to him. You giggled lightly, 'Tired boy' you thought. Michael gave a kiss lazily on the top of your head and buried his face into your hair. You eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, both feeling loved and happy. :) 

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚I hope you liked it!  Sorry if short... I have another imagine I will be updating soon as well so stay tuned for that! :) Don't forget you are worthy of so much and so beautiful! ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*+:。.。 Love always and forevaa, Jayden :)  。.。:+*

°:⋆ₓₒ Too daa loo!  ₓₒ⋆:°

♬♩♪♩Please tell me I am DEFINITELY NOT the only one who blushes so hard at these pics!!!!! ♬♩♪♩

😳🦋