ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ~ 1990 🍾

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.Hello! I know I haven't updated this in quite some time. I know I used to update it like every day or every other day. It's not like I don't want to write or have run out of ideas... Ideas for imagines spark inside me all the time and I write them down, A LOT! I just never find time to write them sometimes. Plus I have a few drafts on this book. I just haven't posted them because I want to rewrite them... I don't like them as much! I keep meaning to look at them but school always gets in the way!!! Also, spring break is coming next week and I am going camping on the beach with my family... And I'm planning on taking a break from Wattpad for that week... Who knows! I will most likely get so many ideas during that trip... So when I come back I will have a lot of imagines to come! For the rest of this week, I'm going to post as much as I can (pretty much the few drafts I have) this week before I take a break. :) Soo with all due respect... .˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Enjoy this imagine!!!  ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

The night was young... parting at your best friend's favorite club. You're lucky enough that your husband Michael even let you go out. You said you would be back by midnight but after a few drinks... That wasn't happening. 

You never really liked to drink, or get drunk at all. All of the few times you have gotten drunk, you ended up feeling horrible (Like most people). So you tried avoiding getting drunk. 

Everyone you knew, was at this party. Your best friend was begging you to at least have one drink, whether it was big or small. Everyone was already drunk... Including your best friend. You just decided to chime in with one drink for your friend because it's her day and it's fine if it was just one drink... Right?

 "It's gonna be a long night!" You say to yourself before taking a drink.

 Since you never got drunk, it didn't take very long at all for the alcohol to kick in. One drink after another and you were busting down too many moves on the dance floor. 

The time? You had no clue! Did you care? Yes of course you did! But could you even focus on what time it was? Nope!

 Was Michael going to be either mad or worried? Yup! 

★・・・・・・★

Michael trusted you, so he believed you when you said you were going to be back by midnight. He wanted to stay up and wait for you, but you weren't home when you said you would be. Michael was very worried. He was walking back and forth around the house and checking the front windows to see if you were coming back.

 He sat down in the living room and placed his head in his hands. Tears were brimming his eyes while anxiety rushed through his veins. That was until he heard the front door slowly open, then slam, making the ground shake. He shot up and ran to the door. His poor wife was so drunk!