ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ~ 1987 🧸

☆.。.:* Hello there! I hope you're doing fantastic!!! Summer has been really busy and full of traveling! But I managed to write an imagine for yall that I hope you can enjoy! :) Lots of love!!! xoxo ☆.。.:*

 ☆◦ 。/Enjoy! \。◦☆

(P.S Michael is definitely not famous in this imagine C: Even though it's always up to you in any of the stories if he is or not!)

S Michael is definitely not famous in this imagine C: Even though it's always up to you in any of the stories if he is or not!)

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

[████████]99%

"Honey? What happened to all the orange juice?" Michael shouts from the kitchen. "Michael... You drank it all..." You reply from the living room.

 "Oh... Right. I think we're out of eggs too..." Michael says closing the fridge. You giggle, "I think we need to make a trip to the store." 

"You think? We've completely run out of food!"

 You sit up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. Michael sits at the bar and places his face in his hands. You put your hand on his head and fluff his hair, making it messy. 

"I'll get a paper and pen to make a list." You say. 

Michael sighs, "Alrighty." 

You grab a sticky note and a pen from the cupboard. You begin to write down what needed to be bought. "Alright, I think that's all we need!" You say handing the paper to Michael. "Yup, that's all! Let's go!" 

You grab your purse and keys, then head to the car. Michael follows behind you, locking the front door. "Can I drive us there and back, please?" Michael shouts. 

"Sure!" You reply hopping into the passenger seat. 

Michael runs to the car and jumps in.

꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙

 Once you've made it to the store, you shut the car door and walk beside Michael. He reaches his hand out and you grab it. You both walk inside and grab a shopping cart. "Can I push the cart? Please!" Michael begs. 

"Sure you goose!" You say booping his nose. He smiles and begins to push the cart around. You pull out your shopping list and look around, "Where do we start?"

 "Well, what's first?" Michael says leaning over your shoulder. 

You blow his hair out of your face and laugh, "Well I can't see with your hair in the way!" He gasps, "Shame on you! For rejecting a close-up of these locks!" He pats the bottom of his curly hair upwards jokingly.