ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴄᴋ ~ 1976 🦠

✧༺♥༻∞ hiiee! I really like this one, its a bit short but I hope you enjoy it! :))) ∞༺♥༻✧

・゚゚・ oh my lordy I love Michael! 💕💕 ・゚゚・

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The year is 1976 and you and Michael have been together for 2 years! You have known each other since childhood and you are besties in love. You both go to the same high school and normally you always came to school... But this morning you came down with an awful fever. So you couldn't go to school... obviously! 

At school, you would normally always hang out with Michael, and a few other friends... But you couldn't call Michael to tell him you weren't going to be at school today since you had already woken up late. You felt bad but all you could do was sleep and feel miserable.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

 Michael arrived at school, oblivious that you weren't coming. He ran to class and expected to see you there and when you weren't he was a bit confused... But he assumed that maybe you were late. 

You never came to any of the classes. He was sad all day, he had no cuddles or kisses. He was also a little worried because normally you came to school, and when you didn't you would call him the night before saying you couldn't come. You had both called the night before and you didn't say anything about not coming to school. So he was very confused and worried.

 After school had ended he rode the bus home and did his homework. He decided to stop by your house and check up on you to make sure you were alright. He couldn't stop thinking about you and was nervous something bad happened to you. Once he made it to your house, he knocked on your door and your mother answered for you. 

"Hello, Michael! How are you?"

 "Hi Mrs. Y/L/N I just came to check up on Y/N... she didn't come to school today and I was just worried," Michael stated. 

"Ahh! Right she came down with an awful fever this morning." 

"Oh geez... Is she okay? Can I see her?" He asked worriedly. "Of course you can! Come on in."

 "Thank you so much!" Michael replies.

 "Anytime Michael! She's just in her room upstairs." Your mom smiled.

 Michael rushed inside and ran up the stairs to find you. He slowly opened your door and found you sleeping on your bed. He slowly shut the door and walked over to you. 

He kneeled to look at your face, he placed his hand on your forehead and quickly pulled it away. You were on fire! Along with your cheeks, they were very red. He brushed your hair out of your face to get a better glimpse of you. He rested his head on his arms and looked at you for a while, catching all your features. 

Until you shifted around a bit and slowly opened your eyes. When you opened your eyes all the way you saw Michael staring right back at you. 

"Hey, gorgeous!" He smiled at you. 

"Michael!" You beamed with a horse voice. 

He bent over to give you a long hug.

 "I was so worried about you at school today." He said pulling away, cupping your face with his hands. 

"I figured you would be a little worried... I'm so sorry, the night before when we called... I felt fine. It was until I woke up this morning that I felt awful." You explained. 

He kissed your forehead, "I know it wasn't your fault, love."

 You held onto his hand and looked over at your nightstand. "Baby, can you hand me my water right there?" You asked. 

"Sure!" He reached over and handed you your cup of water. 

As you took a sip, Michael stroked your hair lightly. 

"Thank you," You said placing the cup aside.

 Michael bent over again and washed you with kisses all over your face as you started to giggle. "Have you been out of bed today?" He asked. 

"No... Is my hair crazy...?" You asked. 

He laughed a bit. "Just a little!" 

"Oh, dear..." You said covering your face with your hands. "Hey!" He said pulling your hands away from your face. "Don't do that! You look beautiful!" You glared at him. 

"I'm serious love... Your beautiful." He said as he looked into your eyes. 

"Can you lay down with me for a while...?" You asked.

 "Mhm!" He replied. 

He jumped to the other side of the bed and spooned you. You faced him as he pulled you closer. 

"I love you, Michael..." 

"I love you even more my Y/N." 

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ I hope you enjoyed this one! I'm off to bed, I'm so tired from school this week!!! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

 😩❤

☆.。.:* Too daa loo! .。.:*☆ 

✮:▹ Love always and foreva ~ Jayden :)◃:✮