ᴅɪꜱɴᴇʏʟᴀɴᴅ ~ 1995 🌺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I love Disneyland so much! I haven't been in so long and I miss it!!! I am so blessed to normally go with my family once a year... But now since it's pretty much shut down, I haven't been in 2 years. I started to daydream about going and was inspired to write an imagine about it! So I hope you enjoy! (Sorry if it's bad I feel like my imagines recently haven't been so great.) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Y/N!!!" 

... "Y/N?"

 ... "Y/N get up alreaddy!"

 You felt someone shaking you while you were trying to sleep... Someone was also burying their face into your arm...? You then open your eyes and found your husband, Michael, burying his face into your arm. Hopelessly trying to wake you up. 

"Finally!!!" Michael said relived.

 "Michael? What are you doing? What time is it?" You questioned. 

"Stop asking questions and let's go!" Michael said jumping up and down in bed. 

You were very confused... So you looked over at the time and realized, it's 5:30 in the morning... "Michael what in the world go back to sleep it's not time to get up yet!" You said laying back down rubbing your eyes.

 "Y/N... Remember what we're doing today?" Michael asked while crawling up close to your face and on top of you. 

Then it hit you! You had no idea how you could have forgotten! Today was the day you and Michael were going to go to Disneyland for the day! 

You shot back up, "Oh right!" You shout, very excited. 

Michael claps his hands and jumps out of bed. You jump out with him and run to the closet to find something to wear. You chose a nice and cute summer-like outfit! (An outfit style that fits you!) Michael chose to wear a red button-up, black pants with a brown belt, fedora, and sunglasses!

»»——⍟——««

 You both ran downstairs as soon as you were both ready. Both hands in hand, you excitedly ran to the kitchen to get something to eat. The chef had made some french toast and fruit and placed it at the table for you both. You thanked the chef and took a seat. Michael scooted closer to your seat as you both ate together. Once you finished, Michael rushed towards the door. 

"Michael where do you think you're going?" You ask.

 "Umm to the car?" He replies.

 "Don't we need to pack a bag?" You ask. 

"Girl we're only going for a day!" He laughs.

 You laugh and shrug your shoulders. Michael grabbed a coat from one of his closets and ran outside. You forgot to grab one because of all the excitement. You both ran to the limo and crawled into the backseat. Michael crawled right onto your lap and looked into your eyes.