ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ~ 1987/1982 🚿

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚HI! ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*:..。o○ I apologize so much! I said after my break I would come back... I did... But I said I would update more and I haven't... I intended to write and read and update! Clearly, that didn't happen.  School hit so hard going back full time... Soo if I am not on as much you know why. (Busy as heck with school!) This has been in my drafts for a while though so I'm gonna post it. :) I'm literally writing right now and I hope you enjoy this imagine! ○o。..:*

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Just what you needed after a long day of shopping. A nice hot shower! All week you had been working and your husband, Michael, told you to go have fun.  He never wanted you to constantly work or overwork yourself, causing any kind of stress. Even when you were stressed, he would always do something to make you feel better. 

Michael also wasn't around you all the time, all day... Which he hated but work is work. He could never complain about his work though. He felt so blessed to do what he does. 

He just wished that he could spend more time with his stunning wife as well. He loves to make sure that you are happy, comfortable, stress-free, and loved... Sometimes it was hard to check in all the time with having to make songs and albums. 

You didn't mind, since you trusted Michael and knew to let him do his thing when it came to working. So you decided on hitting up a few of your besties and running to the mall! You had a great time, in fact, this was the first time in a while you had gone shopping for yourself. It always seems like your shopping for somebody else... Or Michael. 

You bought some cute clothes that fit your style and just some small things for Michael! You felt grateful in these moments to have such reliable friends and people in your life. You stayed out with your friends for a long while and around 8:30 PM, you went home. 

Once you got home with all your bags tearing your arms down, you ran to the front door and opened it. When you walked inside your arms practically gave out and you dropped all of the things you bought. Your arms throbbed and the circulation was cut. 

"Michael?" You call out. No response... Which means he wasn't home yet. Oh well! Feeling numb you pushed your purchases aside and told yourself you would deal with them later. You dragged your feet up the stairs and into your and Michael's bedroom. You set out some comfy jammies and ran to the shower.

 As you turn on the hot water, the room starts to fog... You undress and hop in feeling relieved. Feeling the hot water drizzle through your scalp and hair. Traveling down your body, making you feel at ease. A sigh of relief escaped your lips. Time went on as you were getting caught in your shower thoughts when you hear the bathroom door open, "Y/N?"

 "Michael?" You ask. 

"Hey, hun!" Michael says poking his head through the bathroom door. Michael couldn't see you, since the curtain of the shower was covering you.