ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ ~ 1968 🍂

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ I really really like this one i had a lot of fun writing this one 😭💕 i love baby Michael, but who doesn't :) 💕 ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

。o○ enjoy! ○o。

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

It was such a beautiful, perfect spring day. The weather was perfect, the flowers were blooming, and the birds were singing. The year is 1968 and you and Michael are both 10 years old. You have been friends since you were toddlers. You trusted each other with everything. Whenever you were feeling blue you would always go to Michael first, and he would do the same with you. You both grew up in the same neighborhood and your parents were good friends, so you were always around each other. On this particular day, you planned to hang out with Michael on this beautiful, perfect day. You were going to have a picnic! Michael's mother, Kathrine, offered to make you both sandwiches and snacks for a picnic. 

You rode your bike down the road to Michael's house in your bright yellow dress and sneakers. When you arrived you were greeted by Michael waiting for you in the front yard. 

"Y/N!!!" He shouted.

 "Michael!!!" You hoped off your bike and ran to give him a hug.

"My mother is almost done with the food! Did you bring the basket, as you promised?" He asked.

"Of course I did, you goose!"

"Yayy! C'mon, let's go inside!"

He takes your hand and pulls you inside his tiny home. When you walked in you saw Tito in front of the television attempting to get it to work. 

"Hi everyone!" You said.

 "Hey Y/N, nice to see you." Marlon smiles.

 "Hello Y/N!" Kathrine greets. "Hi, Kathrine! It's nice to see you!"

 "Nice to see you too, do you have a basket for the food?" "Yup! Right here!" You said while handing her the basket. 

"Wonderful!" She took the basket and started packing all the food.

 "Alright you two, don't be getting into any trouble! And come back before it gets dark." Kathrine states, smiling.

 "Of course mother, we will!" Micahel says grabbing your hand and the basket.

"Be safe!" Kathrine shouts as you both walked out the door.

 "We will!" You and Michael both said in sync.

You and Michael viciously giggled as you started walking. You both had a little secret hang-out spot on a hill. It was right by a big tree, and near the end of the hill was a pond, along with a valley of flowers. You were walking to your secret place hand in hand, just talking about some nonsense. When you arrived at the hill, Michael faced you.